No Escape

Jihyo's first day as a resident doctor, she's buzzing choosing her outfit and putting on makeup while Lily just watching her going around the room. When she finished, she grab Lily and hold her sideways by going downstairs for breakfast. She was surprised when Tzuyu and Sana were already there having their breakfast, Jihyo immediately greeted them and put Lily on the chair and Jihyo took the other chair beside her daughter.

"Good morning Lily" Sana greeted cheerfully but the kid didn't even listen and crawled over the table avoiding the food carefully just to make her way to Tzuyu.

"Oh no no sweetie. Uncle Tzuyu will get dirty, come down here" Jihyo grabs Lily to put back to her chair when Tzuyu grab her first.

"It's fine. Come here Lily" Tzuyu said and put Lily on his lap and asked her what she like to eat.

Jihyo and Sana just glancing each other while smirking. Seeing how Lily is so comfortable with her uncle so much... "Who will take care of her today?" Tzuyu asked plainly.

"Her nanny." Jihyo replied shortly.

Tzuyu shakes his head thinking how that nanny Jihyo hired was not good, like what happened the other week when Lily snuck into his car. "I think you should fire that Nanny, she's not caring for Lily as the way it should. Find another but for now, I'll bring her to work with me" He said nonchalantly while feeding Lily.

"Are you sure bro? I mean my daughter would be a nuisance to you, I know Dad gave you a load of work"

"You don't have to worry about that, I'll take care of everything" he calmly said.

Jihyo smiled widely knowing how Tzuyu cared for her daughter, though, they haven't talked yet and still have bad air in them but at least Tzuyu start talking with her in a sentence now.

"Jihyo, neuro and cardio department is an abreast, we can see each other anytime. I want you to meet my best friend, she's taking a residency for neuro too."

"Oh wow, that's nice. Ugh! I can't believe I signed for neuro actually... that was the hardest residency ever."

Sana giggled, "That's okay Jihyo, we can do this in 3 years, though we have the option to change our specialty during that span."

"Right. Right."

Tzuyu stood up silently and carry Lily to the kitchen. Jihyo and Sana followed their gaze to him then look at each other.

"We're actually planning to have a baby, Jihyo" Sana open it.

"Wow, how was it?" Jihyo asked.

"Hmm. Not so lucky. We tried but still trying" she said with disappointment in her voice.

"Uhm. Did you guys do it in a proper way? I mean, having sex once a day or every other day could be better, then you should know your fertile window, Sana."

"Yeah we've done it almost everyday, but still no luck."

"Aaah I see. Why don't you see a gynecologist for fertility tests, both you and Tzuyu so they can give you advice as well, what do you think?"

"I have to think about that, thanks Jihyo. Anyway, maybe we should go now" Sana said then Jihyo nodded. Sana walked to the kitchen where Tzuyu gave Lily a glass of milk. Sana snake her hand around his torso and rest her chin on his shoulder, "Lily, do you want to come with uncle Tzuyu today?" Sana asked.