Revenge

"Love? What does it say?" Tzuyu babbled while poking his head right at the bathroom door.

Sana walk close to him while her eyes are on the pregnancy kit she's holding. She handed the kit to Tzuyu with her head down. Tzuyu took it and look at it. He immediately look at her girlfriend when he found out the result, heave a sad smile and hold her chin to tilt it to make her look at him.

"Love, it's fine. Okay?" Tzuyu muttered.

Sana's eyes are holding tears and pouting. Tzuyu wrapped his hands around her small waist and kiss her forehead. Sana looked at Tzuyu's sad eyes, she abruptly lean her head to her boyfriend's chest and cried out.

"We still not have it, I'm sorry love" Sana cried continuously.

Tzuyu let go of the hug and grab Sana's hand on the bed and sit on the edge, Sana sat on his lap and hugged her from behind. "Don't be sorry love, maybe it's not our time yet, so please don't blame yourself."

It's been two weeks since Sana and Tzuyu decided on planning to have a baby. They've been trying and took several pregnancy test but still yielded negative.

Tzuyu retract his statement during the night when he proposed to Sana. He wants a child whether they are married or not. Sana agreed with the idea. She wanted to give Tzuyu a child as well. Though, she was told that he's not in a hurry and to let it be how their plan brings them.

As time goes by, their relationship blossomed. Sana can feel the importance of her presence in her boyfriend's life, Tzuyu always make her feel that way. Sometimes, their friends were jealous of how they both grow their relationship in a short period of time. They gave each other's assurance that they will build their family and end up together, happily. That's how optimistic they are.

Tzuyu and Sana get dressed for a family dinner with their parents. This is the first time, Tzuyu will meet his soon-to-be wife's parents, and he's confident in facing them, cause he knows his love for their daughter is real and genuine.

"You're so beautiful my love" Tzuyu said in his husky voice.

Sana pinch his nose and said, "You're handsome too and we're perfectly matched together" then she giggled. "Come on love, our parents are waiting inside."

Tzuyu gets off the car first to open the door for Sana. The fancy restaurant is lavishly decorated with glittering chandeliers and low lighting that matches the classical orchestra being played.
Sana wave to her mother from the distance and surely they have beautiful smiles. "Love, your mother is also beautiful as you" Tzuyu said. "It runs from the genes my love" she jokingly said and fondle Tzuyu's arm.

As they reached the table, Tzuyu immediately bow to Sana's parents and reached his hand for a handshake which they take, gladly.

"Chen, your son is way too good-looking compared to you, uhm, a face 60% symmetrically his mom." Sana's father sarcastically said by scrutinizing Tzuyu's face.

"I agree with that. He really look like his Mom." Mr. Chou just laughed and told them to settle down.

There's nothing special with the dinner except Tzuyu meeting his in-laws. There's no bad air in between the conversation, it's just so comfortable that Tzuyu can go along with them without hesitation. The fulfilling feelings that Sana's parents entrusted their only daughter to Tzuyu without a doubt.
They also find out that their parents were friends not long ago, when Mr. Chou invested in their business, particularly their clinics.