Protect you

Sana, Jihyo, and Nayeon were at the hospital lounge, discussing where they could spend their break time, with a nice place perhaps and good food. So, Sana suggested Mina's café. Jihyo and Nayeon agreed and grab their bags on their way out of the hospital.
When suddenly, Dr. Yoo popped out from the room they were supposed to pass by and saw them, he immediately approached the three women and asked where they going.

"The cafeteria is already full, so we were going somewhere else. Do you want to come with us Doc?" Nayeon uttered.

He look at his watch first and pouted just as a habit, which made Nayeon go crazy with her heart throbbing faster but try to remain calm. "Uhm, sure" he said shortly.

"Are you sure you want to come with us, Jeong?" Jihyo asked sternly which made Nayeon and Sana confused.

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing."

Dr. Yoo smiled at her and then asked them. "Can you wait here for a second? I'm gonna leave this coat first at the station for a while." The three women nodded.

When he left, Nayeon slightly squealed knowing he have a huge crush on Dr. Yoo. She uses her hands to make air for herself. "Oh my goodness!!! He's so hot!" She said. While Sana was so bothered how Jihyo approached Dr. Yoo, like they know each other before. She shake off her thought.

"Girl, you should confess to him, before someone will make a move first" Sana said then giggled.

"Youre right sis-in-law, he's handsome, tall, and smart I'm sure many girls like him" Jihyo added but smirked.

"But how? He's out of reach, he's on top. I'm sure he like the women whom it has the same level as him" Nayeon retorted back.

"You're too harsh on yourself. You are special too. Regardless, if you are just way below his title... it's just a title anyway" Jihyo said frankly.

"Okay, girls now shut up, he's here!"

Dr. Yoo came back with a big smile on his face. He's so charming with his scrubs adding how he put his hand on the pocket, surely Nayeon wants to explode.

When suddenly, Nayeon's forehead slightly creased when Dr. Yoo focus on Jihyo who was oblivious by scrolling her phone. Nayeon felt something.

They walk their way out to the hotel with a little conversation until they reached the parking. Dr. Yoo offers his car so they use his car on their way to the café. Sana was infront to guide Dr. Yoo while Nayeon and Jihyo were at the back. Sana wondered why Nayeon was so silent for the first time, she look at the back to check them when Nayeon's jealous face flashed. Sana gets it instantly and then tries to open up the conversation by asking Dr. Yoo first.

"Euh, Doc? Can I ask you something personal?"

Dr. Yoo glanced at her but replied, "sure"

"We've been friends for six months I think... do you already like someone? I mean, you have so many admirers at the hospital and they're all so beautiful and smart..."

Nayeon at the back bite her lips from nervousness. She was scared, what if he already likes someone and it's not her? Adding how Dr. Yoo looked at Jihyo. That bothers her so much.

Jihyo was also interested to know as she drops her phone just to hear him answer.

"Uuhm... I'm not sure but, I think I've got interested in someone" he said.