Dr. Minatozaki

Jihyo stretches her body along the bed and ready to start the day. She then look at her little angel sleeping next to her and flash a sweet smile, she lean and kiss Lily's cheek and noticed she's awake too, she feigned asleep which made the mother giggled.

"Oh! My baby still sleeping... hmm, if she wake up early I will let her come with me to the office then buy her ice cream" Jihyo alluding Lily playfully.

Lily didn't buy it, she continue and its funny cause her eyelids flickered.

"What about I'm gonna ask Uncle Tzu to go to the park..."

Lily immediately open her eyes when her Mom mentioned Tzuyu, which make Jihyo laugh hysterically.

"What a naughty" then pinched Lily's nose.

"Mommy, let's go! Let's go! Please, tell Uncle Tzu that we're going to Lotte World, mommy please" Lily cooed while clinging to her mother, showing her cutest charm.

"I'm gonna tell him, if you're going to shower"

Lily immediately get off the bed and proceed to the shower room excitedly.
Jihyo then remember what happened last night when Dahyun called her. She grab her phone from the night stand and check the notifications. A disappointment on her face flashed, there was no message from Dahyun and she have a bad feeling about this.
Minutes later, when Lily was done, they went down to have their breakfast and hoping Tzuyu was there too, so she could ask him herself about last night.
When they arrived at the table, Mrs. Chou was there having her meal while reading newspaper. Lily immediately climb to her grandmother so the old woman put down the paper and embrace Lily.

"Good morning mom" Jihyo greeted.

"Hmm. Good morning dear... is it today your flight to Hong Kong for the partnership meeting?" Mrs Chou asked.

Jihyo nodded and stab the food from the plate, "This afternoon mom... did Tzuyu came down here, Mom? I'm gonna ask him if he could take my daughter at the Lotte World today."

"No dear, maybe he's still asleep..." Just in a moment butler Choi came to them holding a piece of paper. "...what is that, Mr. Choi?"

"Sir Tzuyu came home at 3 AM earlier ma'am, he was packing his things and handed me this letter before he leave"

Butler Choi give the letter to Mrs Chou but handed it to Jihyo to read.

'Mom, Noona... I'll be gone for awhile, don't worry about me, I'm fine... I just want to breathe and be alone. I'll be back when everything fall into places and... I'm ME again. Love you guys and my Lily, uncle love you so much'

Jihyo sigh sharply, "I think he needed that" she mumbled.

Meanwhile, Sana was lying between Nayeon and Jeongyeon along the bed while getting emotional again and so noisy that caused the couple disrupt their sleep since Dahyun and Momo brought her at their home as she demanded.

"What did I do in my past life, that my life right now is full of misery?" Sana mumbled again.

Jeongyeon was lying on his stomach and covered his head with pillow to continue to sleep. While, Nayeon's lidless eyes trying not to sleep just to listen her best friends sentiments.

"Girl, you haven't sleep since last night, you will get sick, I swear" Nayeon said.

"I can't sleep! Tell me how to sleep when we made love last night, Nayeon!? I can feel it! It's love! He love me still!"