Sympathize with me

Nayeon knitted her brows watching her best friend and Tzuyu ignoring each other since they took their breakfast together. She was just silent observing them while digging up their lunch before they head out for the next activity for the boys that day which is surfing.

The table was in an awkward silence while Jeongyeon and Nayeon was making eye contact trying to communicate with each other on what's going on, it made them confused since Sana and Tzuyu were sitting side by side and they were so close that even touches their elbows.

Jeongyeon break the silence as he clear his throat and drink the orange juices beside him before he start his statement, "Surfing takes several hours, so maybe... you girls should go stroll around and go shopping perhaps"

Tzuyu immediately object, "No, they're coming with us" he bluntly said and wipe his mouth with the tissue.

Sana on the side gasps, so Tzuyu turn his side and hang his elbow to the back rest with a smug face, "You! coming to me! Don't go anywhere without me!" He said sternly which made her huff and shoulder down. "That's an order"

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were flustered by Tzuyu's sudden behavior. Sana was speechless and just continue to dug her food... when suddenly Tzuyu add more vegetables and fruits on her plate, she was bewildered from her seat. "You! Eat!" He commanded.

"Wait! I was the one who supposed to be mad at you? Why are you turning our sides?" Sana finally speaks as it pissing her off everytime her husband commanded her like some kind of servant. "...and why you always addressing me with 'you', can't you just call me by my name, if you can't blurted love, Tzuyu? You are being dramatic like you're the one who's carrying a child and not me"

"Because I am your husband?" Tzuyu said in rhetorical question with a 'duh' sound. "I'm just protecting you" he said under his breath.

"Protect your ass... overprotective you say..." Sana wasn't able to continue her sentence when a waitress came to them and handed them the bill, that Jeongyeon asked earlier. Sana's mood was lighted up even more when the waitress was stealing glances to her oblivious husband, so when they made eye contact, she give her a death glare which make the waitress look like a scaredy cat as she run off after Jeongyeon paid their lunch.

"Sana I'm just protecting you and the baby" Tzuyu pleaded.

"Protect with your cum?!"

Nayeon spitting out the juice she was about to take, straight right into her boyfriend's face. Tzuyu and Sana look at them in sync.

"I think you guys should talk in private" Jeongyeon hissed while Nayeon wipe his soaking face with tissue.

Tzuyu released a sighed and massage his head. "Empty your plate before we get off here" Tzuyu feigned to be angry, then look at Sana's reaction.

She frowned again and stab the fruits lazily, she's pissed to be exact. Tzuyu was patiently waiting for Sana to finish when he feel nauseous and start retching, he rush to the restroom leaving Sana clueless...

"What a girlie" Sana mumbled in annoyance and not minding her husband and finish her food instead.

Later, when Tzuyu comeback Sana followed her gaze to him, while munching the rest of the food and stop with a bulge on her cheek and feel his temperature with her palm. "You're not sick! Why are you acting like you're sick? You're so dramatic!"