Our rules

"Sana! Where are you?!"

Nayeon rushed inside Sana's home calling her name repeatedly. She's still wearing her scrubs and breaths heavily, she doubles her pace on her way to Sana's bedroom and then saw her sitting on the floor leaning her back to the bed while her body was wrapped in a white blanket. She's naked.

She was crying hysterically, her eyes are now swollen, probably from crying for a while now.

Nayeon immediately approached her worried. "I saw your message this morning... what happened?" Her voice was full of concern, she then rubbed Sana's back to comfort her.

Sana looked at Nayeon with her puffy eyes, "H-he...got me..." she whimpered again. Nayeon was so confused about what she meant, when suddenly she noticed the blood stain on Sana's bedsheet and look again at Sana... 'naked' her thoughts.

"You got raped?!? With who??? Is it Tzuyu??? That asshole!!!!"

"No. No. Nayeon, he didn't rape me, we both want this to happen..."

"What?! Then why are you crying?" She creased her forehead while asking Sana, bewildered.

"I'm just scared. I break my rules, and the what if's are now bothering me" her crying is easing now, she wipes her tears dry with her hands and exhales heavily. "What if, what happened to us last night is just a mistake?" She added.

Nayeon feel pity for her best friend, she sit beside her and lean her head on Sana, she let out a sigh and said, "there's no mistake if you're in love, Sana..." she paused and lean away, "since you started it, you have to find out if Tzuyu has mutual feelings with you... you can't just break your sacred rules just like that, you have to stand for it, Sana. Date to Marry, right?" Nayeon paused again when she noticed the note Sana has been holding since the start. "What's that note?" Sana handed the small piece of paper to Nayeon so she could read it for herself.

[note: I have to go Sana, I didn't bother your deep slumber, so you could rest. By the way, I prepare your breakfast downstairs, I cut my thumb while cutting the onion, it's hurt a bit, but It's fine now. Anyway, don't get hungry. Okay? Bye. -Tzu]

Nayeon gapes a little after reading the note. "Flip it, read the postscript," Sana said.

[ps. I'll pick you up at 8 tonight, I want you to meet my friends]

Nayeon was greatly surprised when she read the note. She thought, Tzuyu neglected her best friend after banging her, but she was wrong. "Aww geez girl! You're the one hell lucky fella"

"Aaah... I don't know Nayeon, I want to know about him more. I can't stand if he will break my heart after what happened to us"

"Well, you have two days to do that Sana, you are going back to work after then"

"Right. Two days." She muttered.

"Can you stand up and take a shower at least?"

"I can barely walk, it's still hurt" she protests.

"Damn. He is really big..." she jokingly said. "Okay, I'll help you so you can clean yourself up and so I can get rid of this sheet, it's bothering me so much"

Sana went inside the shower room with Nayeon's help, and then remove the cover sheet on the bed.
Nayeon is more than just a sister to her, she's a family when she's away with her parents. The only person who could lean a shoulder to cry on knows her secrets and help her vent out her feelings when things get worst and vice versa.