Crazy for you

🔞

A gentle caress running down to Sana's naked body, she moan from the burning sensation she felt that brings her to the euphoria. She bite her lower lips and closed her eyes when the hands are going around her breasts, a soft squeeze followed by a moan, the hands are going further and caressing her thighs until it reaches the center. His big veiny hands start penetrating her core by rubbing her clit, Sana's moan becomes bolder as her skin is burning like a wildfire, she arches her back when his two fingers insert into Sana's tight hole so gentle and curled up inside, she whimpered then. The fingers start the in and out motion at a moderate pace and curled up when it went in, surely hitting the bundle of nerves inside her cunt. Sana moan louder as also her sweat glistens all over her body. "Tzu, I want you inside me" she hastily said, in a second Tzuyu pull out his fingers and taste Sana's juices with her watch, then Tzuyu hovered on top of her, with his hard shaft ready to stab Sana's heated cunt.
When suddenly a voice appeared calling her name repeatedly and shaking her...

"Sana! Sana! Wake up!"

It's Nayeon. Sana startled up with sweat forming on her forehead, "OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed. "What happened is there an emergency? What time is it?" She panicked.

"Sana calm down! There's no emergency and it's 4 o'clock in the morning. Girl! What are you dreaming? You moaned for god sake!"

Sana gets up and grab her bag without responding to Nayeon's question.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home" she said lazily.

"What if there's an emergency, really?"

"We finished the 4 hours of operation at 1 am, and I'm exhausted. I want to go home and rest"

"Yeah, you are exhausted... with your wet dreams" Nayeon teased.

Sana just rolled her eyes and turn her back leaving Nayeon who continue wheezing.

10 AM, Mina's Café

The door bells jingles as another customers came in, Tzuyu immediately snapped his head to the entrance hoping it's the person he badly want to see.

"It seems like Doc Sana will not coming today, bro" Chaeng chirped, he is so worried since Tzuyu is waiting for Sana patiently, since earlier when they open the café 4 hours ago, and there's a lot of customers coming in and out but not even a shadow of Sana appeared. Tzuyu was so disappointed and afraid that Sana will no longer coming back at the café because of him.

"Yeah" Tzuyu said under his breath. "Maybe tomorrow" he added.

"Maybe today" Mina popped up from the back and join their conversation.

Tzuyu look at her with a big question mark on his face, and Mina finds it funny.

She chuckles before her sentence, "What if, I'll pack her favorite breakfast, which I will be charged to your third salary and then you deliver it to her personally in her house, how was that?"

"Wow babe, that's a good idea" Chaeng exclaimed and clap a little.

Tzuyu agreed as well. Mina packed the food and give it to Tzuyu, then he rushed out and drive his car in speed. He's so excited yet... nervous.

After several minutes, Tzuyu arrived at Sana's house and pressed the door bell for several times but seemed like nobody at home. Tzuyu let out a sighed thinking Sana was in the hospital or her friend's house. "Knew it" he muttered and give up.