3 C's

🔞

He yanked Sana to the center and put her one leg over his shoulder and stab his hard shaft to Sana's heated core, and thrusting her slow but deep penetration to the point Sana cried out loud from the pain. He do it multiple times until Sana push him by force. "FUCK TZU!!! YOU'RE TEARING ME!!!"

Tzuyu can see her pain in her eyes, the mood suddenly changed. He lean to her and said "I'll be gentle, I promise" Sana pull his nape and kiss him deep with tongues, massaging their mouths hungrily. The sensation is insanely hot, their skin is flushing red and their hands is roaming around each other's body. They pull out their kiss to breathe then Tzuyu look at Sana's eyes before he asked her to go all four, Sana oblige.

Tzuyu lick his lips from the view in front of her, Sana's ass is totally a temptation, he slightly spanked her enough Sana to grunt. He kneel aiming his shaft to Sana's hole, a few teased by stroking the head to her folds made Sana moan lightly, Tzuyu continue the motion until his shaft released a precum and Sana's cunt became wet as well. Before Tzuyu insert the shaft he lean for forward to lick Sana nape, shoulder down to her spine and spanked her ass hard that earned a moan from Sana's mouth.

Tzuyu insert the his big shaft slowly but surely hit the right spot, Tzuyu gape from the pleasure it gave as Sana's hole is tight and warm. When he fully fill her inside, Tzuyu start thrusting deep, moderately just to hit the right spot to stimulate and to release the most wanted orgasm. Tzuyu repeating same motion until Sana's moan become louder. Tzuyu flip Sana to the side to change her position while he remain on kneeling, he move Sana's infront her and stretch it for the access, he stride the other leg and insert his shaft again. While Tzuyu moving his hips moderately, he met Sana's lustful eyes, her face was expressing pleasure, her cheeks are blushing and her mouth slighty gaping. Tzuyu lean forward while thrusting and devour Sana's mouth, Sana dig her nails to Tzuyu's back that leave a mark on it and brushed her fingers to Tzuyu's hair.
In between kisses, a soft moan escape from Tzuyu's throat followed by Sana, then whimpered when she start clenching and the extreme pleasure hit her. Her bundle of nerves are now sensitive which made the moaning louder.

"Aaaah~ L-love I'm comiiing~" Sana said and moan louder.

Tzuyu lean away and just focus on thrusting, he slightly gape when Sana's hole compressing his shaft inside that triggers him to cum as well. He stretch his neck up and long attractive neck is flaunting.

Tzuyu change again their position without pulling out their connected flesh. He lay Sana's back completely and put her legs around his waist and thrust another for an orgasm. "FUCK!" Sana cursed before they reached their orgasm together, so Tzuyu make a slow motion to load his liquid inside Sana ensuring to fill up her hole. Sana can feel the warm liquid inside her and bite her lips from the pleasure it make. Tzuyu pull out his shaft emptied and rest for a moment beside Sana. Both are catching breath while staring at the ceiling.

After several minutes, when they all rested. Tzuyu turn his body sideways facing Sana while his head supported by his arm. Sana did the same but her head was just leaning to bed, she drew an invisible circles to Tzuyu's chest and then heads up to look at him.

"I didn't know you are wild when you're horny my love." Sana cooed.

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu muttered then kiss her forehead.

"It's not that I don't like it, I'm just surprised. Now, I know that I can't keep you waiting because at the end I will get punished, am I right?" Sana voice was full of seduction. She even move up to level her face to Tzuyu and peck his lips repeatedly. "Wanna take a shower with me?" Sana added and then peck another.