Luck

A day passed without seeing or communicating with each other or either attempt to. Sana came back to work as usual, and made sure to keep herself busy to avert her thoughts from the madness that happened to her a few days ago. She tries to regain her image as a woman with decency, as she was, however, on the contrary, that didn't change what she already lost.

"What about you Nayeon? How many rounds left for you today?"

They were on the on-call room to rest after they do their rounds, observation at the OR and several medical procedures for the patient in the whole afternoon. Nayeon was already exhausted which is opposite to Sana. She kept bustling around either checking the patients history or chatting her workmates asking for a new patient's case so she could study.

"What are you doing exactly???" Nayeon asked raising her one brow. "You fed up yourself with works since earlier, take it easy Sana... are you even aware that our duty is done?" Nayeon walk closer to Sana and squeeze her soft cheeks. "Listen to me, keep your knees together... you can get through this, okay?"

Sana slightly move away and sigh, "I can't help it, he's all over my head" she muttered.

"Well, you can't avoid him Sana. First, You said, he's now working at the café that's why you didn't get your breakfast earlier, cause you're avoiding him. And second, probably last... you are going to see his Father every Friday in their house, where HE LIVED. Your life is gonna be hell, Sana"

"Ugh! What If I quit as Mr. Chou's Doctor? And then, learn to cook for myself so I won't have to go to café every morning?? What do you think?"

"Girl, you're silly. You just have to talk to Tzuyu and tell him that you can't live without him, or tell him that he break your 'date to marry rule' and he should take responsibility to it... easy, right? Oh wait! Did he bother you so much? I mean... did he try to communicate with you?"

Sana scratched her head and suddenly felt shy. "N-not a shadow"

Nayeon scoffed, "girl you're ASSUMING..." she laugh hysterically. "Clear as crystal, Sana, Tzuyu have no interest in you"

Sana flicked Nayeon's forehead that made her shut up, "Sometimes, I hate you"

"Yeah. Then the most of the time you love me too." Nayeon giggled and lock Sana's head to her arms and drag her outside, "Come on, treat me dinner"

Sana whined, trying to convince and escape from Nayeon. "Girl, I guess you hit the gym lately. You've got a man's biceps" Sana teased her, then Nayeon let her go and pout, "you hurt my feelings Sana" and turn away. Sana jumped to her from behind and wrapped her arm around Nayeon's neck, "Sulky bunny, don't be mad at me, I'll treat you dinner, come on" Sana successfully drag Nayeon out then leave the hospital together.

Mina's Café

Tzuyu helped Chaeng and Mina and other workers to clean the place before they close the café. It's a long day after all and Tzuyu was so exhausted on his first day at work, Mina also noticed that he didn't talk too much the entire day, and she got so worried.

While he was wiping the coffee bar, Mina approached him. "Did uncle Chen, know about this?" She asked.

"Nope." He said it shortly while wiping every corner of the coffee bar.

"I think this is a bad idea to allow you here, Tzu. Uncle Chen will get so mad if he knows you're working here"

"Let him be." He replied and wash his hand in the sink so Mina follow him.