Incompatible

🔞

The next morning, Sana was all freshened up, dressed gorgeously and her hair are fixed. She throw herself lying on Tzuyu's back which was on his stomach and groaned from Sana's weight.

"Baby! Baby! Wake up!!!" Sana exclaimed and move her butt to Tzuyu's butt and then shake him up. "I'm ready!"

Tzuyu slowly open his eyes and then grope his phone from the nightstand to check the time. He groaned when he know it was only 6:30 in the morning. "Why so early, love?" Tzuyu garbled.

But Sana was able to understand and turn her body and flap to him. "Today is our appointment! I don't want to be late! Come on! Get up already!"

Tzuyu yanked Sana to the side and restrain her with his arms. Tzuyu smiled then sniffed Sana's neck and said, "you took a shower alone?" Tzuyu heaves sad eyes then pouts.

Sana smack his pouting lips and said, "Love, no sex today, remember? We gonna see the doctor!" Sana gently push Tzuyu then get off the bed and fix herself again.

"Yes, it's today but later at 10, hmp!" Tzuyu get up lazily and was about to hug Sana but stopped him.

"I know it's 10. Go on! take a shower now! Make it faster, okay? I'll wait downstairs"

Sana immediately leave the room, leaving Tzuyu flustered. He tries to catch Sana up but he never expected that she's on the halfway down the stairs, "What about breakfast?" He yelled.

Sana paused and turn her head, "Mina's Café, gonna talk with Chaeng" she said nonchalantly then continue walking downstairs.

Tzuyu furrowed his brows cause he have no idea why Sana have to talk with Chaeng. What's the reason? Tzuyu just shake his head and then proceed to the bathroom.

Minutes later and as told, he make it fast. His hair is brushed up neatly, his white shirt was tucked into his pants and wear his perfume which Sana's favorite.

The moment Tzuyu reached downstairs, Sana pulls his hand abruptly and then walk out in a hurry. Tzuyu was disappointed as he try to impress his girlfriend with his looks, but he was ignored.

When they were inside the car, Sana excitedly put the seatbelt on and then stomped her feet in tiny. "This day is gonna be exciting!" She mumbled.

"Can you please calm down? You're making me nervous" Tzuyu protest.

Sana look at him and grin widely, "wait... wait love don't talk for a second, someone's calling"

She took her phone out then answered the call, she look so excited which made Tzuyu crease his forehead.

On the phone.

"You're already outside?!" Sana exclaimed and check the time on the phone.

"Okay, just right in a moment, the café will open. Wait for me, okay?" Sana continues.

"I'll be there in 8 minutes...no! 5 minutes"

"Okay! Bye! Bye!"

Sana ended the call and put the phone in her bag. Then look at her boyfriend who was confused at the moment.

"Love, can we reach Mina's café in five minutes? I mean there's no traffic cause it's still early"

"Wait! Who are you gonna meet? You seemed excited"