Safe

Later that night, Tzuyu have no choice but to take his wife Sana to a honeymoon.

But, never expected that Sana would invite Nayeon and Jeongyeon too. It's a slapped on the forehead how Tzuyu have to agree on this buddymoon idea, well it's Sana's decision and if he disagree, surely he would receive another slap from her, again.

While on the plane, Sana have no idea where Tzuyu would take her, he just said that it's a long flight time using one of his private plane and it's out of the country.

Sana was sleeping next to Tzuyu in their private room, he was silently reading articles when Sana demanded to hug her. He refused at first but when Sana stared at him, he quickly obliged and scoop her.

"Why so hot headed my baby" Tzuyu muttered softly and kiss Sana's neck repeatedly until Sana decided to turn her body to face Tzuyu, as she snuggle unto him. "You have to stick to me from now on, my body is wanting you" she said it sweetly.

"So where this plane takes us, love?" Sana asked curiously.

"Hawaii" he replied shortly.

Sana jolt up with her eyes sparkled. "Really?? Argh! I love that place!" Sana hug Tzuyu tightly from happiness, which made him worried.

"Love, calm down please... the baby"

"What about the baby?"

"Isn't that bad when you expressed too much emotion?"

Sana didn't respond but shower his face with kisses, then drag Tzuyu out of the room to have some chat with Nayeon and Jeongyeon, and the unexpected scenario they witnessed.

They're making out.

Tzuyu immediately cover Sana's eyes with his hand and pull him back to their room, since Nayeon and Jeongyeon didn't notice them.

When they were inside the room, they just both giggled silently. Tzuyu sit on the bed then Sana sit on his lap and clinging unto him.

"This honeymoon is gonna exciting love, especially it's unplanned." Sana cooed while tracing her fingers to Tzuyu's facial feature. It's flawless, regardless the bruises and smalls cuts, but still, he's so handsome.

"Do you think we deserve this? I mean we've been away for years... I'm sure you miss me the more I miss you, am I right?" Tzuyu kissed Sana's hands lovingly, and then hold it to caress his face with it.

Sana nodded cutely then lean in for eskimo kiss, "I have to think about how our baby look like?" Sana changed the subject as she lean her head to Tzuyu.

"Hm, If the baby is a she, she will look pretty as you. Your brown beautiful orbs, your pointed nose and that lips, she would be the most prettiest girl ever."

Sana slightly slapped Tzuyu's chest as she giggled, "what if the baby is a he? He would be perfect as you, dimples each side and attractive smile... ugh! I can imagine of countless woman crying over our baby in the future." Tzuyu just chuckles of Sana's statement.

Several hours later, they arrived safely at Hawaii and it's already morning. Everyone decided to stay at the hotel to rest before strolling around, it's a long flight after all.

Tzuyu make sure Sana is well rested, worried about her pregnancy. He couldn't get easier and treat his wife like a fragile glass without her knowing about it.