Mutual feelings

"I'm mad at you... you didn't call or text me on your whereabouts lately hon. I'm starting to think that you don't love me anymore"

Miyeon was nagging when Tzuyu came to visit her before heading to Mr. Yamazaki's golf invitation. She serves Tzuyu breakfast whose sitting on the stool near the countertop. Tzuyu just follow his gaze to Miyeon and was all ears with her sentiments.

Tzuyu stood up to hug Miyeon from behind, "Hon, that was just yesterday, come on! I've been so busy for the project we've been working on lately and the awarding ceremony, the one I told you... then after my friends came to our house for the after-party, so I miss to inform you. I'm sorry, okay?"

He lied partly. Miyeon know his past relationship with Sana, they met before, when he introduce her to the boards as his future wife and soon to be companion, Miyeon was there.

Tzuyu snuggles her neck just to please his sulking girlfriend. She turn her back to face Tzuyu and then cupped his cheeks.

"I'm just worried."

"Hm?"

"I'm just worried about our relationship, hon. Your family and friends hate me, I'm afraid you'll hate me too"

Tzuyu lean in to catch her lips lightly, "Why are thinking about that? Hon, my family and friends didn't hate you, they love what I love... so don't worry about that." He paused and check the time on his wrist, "Okay, it's getting late hon, I should go" He kiss Miyeon again and then rush out.

"Hon, I love you" Miyeon added so Tzuyu stopped and turn his back and smiled. "I love you too... do you want to come with me? I mean you like playing golf right?"

"I love to, but, I have to go to the company today and Dad will be there" Miyeon said. "Go on now, take care"

Tzuyu obliged and then proceed to his car. He drives the car with the thought in his mind about what Miyeon has said. His family and friends didn't hate his girlfriend, they just used about how Sana approached them and how she melded into them. Tzuyu was hoping Miyeon will get along with them in the future as well.

Tzuyu arrived at the destination, Mr. Yamazaki was already there, sipping coffee on the patio with a wide greeny scenery.

"Come here sit down for a moment, Tzuyu, my girlfriend will be here in a minute, she's on her way" Kento said.

Tzuyu obliged. While waiting Kento start talking about Sana suddenly which caught him off guard, he never wishes to hear their story or something about Sana during their meetings but there's no escape and just listen to him to please Mr. Yamazaki as well.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Tzuyu?" He nodded. "That's good, I'm afraid you will fall in love with my girlfriend at how amazing she is..." Tzuyu flinched at that statement, which earn a slight crease on his forehead.

"I just want to make sure that no one will take her away from me, she's lovable and she's my everything, so I warn you, Tzuyu, but glad to hear that you're in a relationship and think we're clear about that." Kento continued. "Anyway, these conditions won't take long, when I felt satisfied and feel like you deserve to earn that property, Tzuyu. I know your a busy person but this small favors won't impede your billions"

Several minutes later, Sana arrived. She's wearing a skirt, polo shirt and a hat. Kento approached her and kiss her temple. Her eyes immediately locked on Tzuyu whose just sitting unstirred with her presence.
She plainly smile at him but no response from Tzuyu, but, instead he stood abruptly and breathe, "Let's start, Kento" He said.