Face off

The sun is setting when Tzuyu arrived at home, the people around were buzzing and were preparing for something. Butler Choi, the housemaids and Jihyo were walking in and out of the garden carrying foods and utensils.
He creased his forehead and then asked the old butler who greeted his presence.

"What's going on here, Mr. Choi?"

"Miss Jihyo was preparing for dinner in the garden, Sir, she mentioned that your friends will be coming here"

"My friends? You mean Chaeng, Dahyun, Mina and Momo?"

"Yes sir"

"...Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Sana" Jihyo popped up, and smile widely. "Hello bro, go change upstairs, they'll be here in a minute" she continued, then walk away.

"Noona?!"

Jihyo halt then turn her back, "What?! Why are you raising your voice at me?"

Tzuyu sighed in defeat, he just walks upstairs with his shoulder down, "Mr. Choi, please ask the maid to bring dinner to my room" he bluntly said and continue walking.

Several minutes later, everyone arrived they head straight to the garden. They were enjoying each other's company and certainly miss each other as well.

"It really caught my interest that you shift your dream specialization to gyne, Sana, I mean I'm not asking to offend you but, you've been focus to cardio since then... haven't you regret it or is there a chance to comeback what you have dream at first?" Mina asked suddenly.

Everyone was now focus on her and waiting for her answer so she try to answer it with honesty, "Cardio still my thing guys, and I'm planning to comeback in a right moment..." she paused and look at them. "You know you think I'm weird but I took gyne just to study my condition, that's all"

Everyone just looking at each other with their thoughts in their mind which Sana already know what they're thinking about, 'YES they are right! I do this for Tzuyu... for us'

Jihyo break off the silent, "Anyway, Sana if you're interested, our company will establish a heart hospital... which they are planning to build on the property were Tzuyu eagerly want to get, your boyfriend's property. He wants to dedicate the hospital from our late father. If you like, you can apply once it's established, what do you think?"

"Ahhmm, thanks for the offer Jihyo but I'll think about it"

While they are enjoying their dinner over talk, the door bell ring which caught there attention. Jihyo went up to open it herself and the unexpected person show up.

"Miyeon? What a surprise! Come inside!" Jihyo said, then Miyeon come in.

"I came here since Tzuyu didn't reply on my text and answer my call, I just want to check if he's okay" she said with her soft tone of voice.

"He's upstairs. I'll go tell him that you are here... did you already eat? Actually, my friends are here, you want to join?"

"Really? Ahm, sure"

Jihyo lead the way to the garden, Miyeon was surprised when the table is packed and mostly surprised Sana was there too. She heave a friendly smile which they respond with a welcoming smiles too. She took the sit then Jihyo leave her for a moment and go to Tzuyu's bedroom. The door is not lock so she open it directly and saw her brother lying on the couch upside down while eyes are closed.