Talk Over Drinks

"Good Morning my Love, what are you cooking?" Tzuyu attacked Sana from behind with a hug and smooches to her neck, Sana just giggled. Her boyfriend's sweetness is constant, always clingy when they were together which Sana likes the most.

"Good morning too, I try to cook the one you taught me..."

Tzuyu continue kissing her neck which made Sana tickles, she turn her back to face Tzuyu, then Tzuyu continue to shower her face with kisses when suddenly he was startled when a pair of hands wrapped around his legs.

It's Lily.

"Oh hello, Lily" Sana said who greeted first.

The kid reached her little hand wanting a lift, Tzuyu bend down to carry Lily and put her in sideways.

"Kiss Kiss" she chanted then pout her lips. Sana and Tzuyu giggled then lean on their cheeks so Lily could kiss them. A soundly kiss.

"Aww, you're so sweet Lily" Sana cooed.

Lily wiggled her feet and want to break free, so Tzuyu put her down then she run to the living room and play around.

Sana and Tzuyu look at each other and exchanged smiles.

They've been together for quite a while now, the couple is still struggling on having a baby. But they never lose hope, they tried and tried hoping they can have it, unexpectedly.
Sana open up to Tzuyu about visiting the gynecologist for an infertility test but Tzuyu was not convinced, he believe that when the time is right it'll happen.

Their wedding is getting closer, and Tzuyu remains constant on how he shows his love to Sana. When they were together, Tzuyu never fails to make Sana feel unimportant, and Sana felt she was the luckiest ever.

Several moments later, Sana was preparing the table, and Jihyo came in. She has a wide smile and approaches Sana and helps her as well.

"Where's my brother, Sis?" She asked.

"Oh, he's preparing for work, he will come down here  in a minute." Sana replied.

"Oh okay, It's our day off. What are you planning to do today?"

"I'll bring her to the office today" Tzuyu popped out from behind. "Why noona? Where are you gonna take my girlfriend?" He continues.

It's still awkward between Jihyo and Tzuyu since they haven't formally talked with each other, though sometimes Tzuyu really want too but he's too shy.

"Aah. Someone invited me to a theme park today but I don't want to go alone, so maybe I can ask Sana to go with me but... nevermind, I won't go."

Sana looked at Tzuyu then Tzuyu look at her, "Do you wanna go?" He asked.

Sana nodded keenly.

"Who invited you by the way?" Tzuyu asked his sister.

"Dr. Yoo" Jihyo said straightforwardly.

"Oh a date!" Tzuyu exclaimed. "I'll go with Sana, then"

"It's not a date, he actually asked my help to confess to the woman he secretly likes"

"Wait, I'm confused. Is it okay if I'll come with you?" Sana creased her forehead.

"You're a big help, Sana."