Small World

"...CHOU HOSPITALS for the outstanding performance throughout the year which exceeds the percentage rating for quality healthcare services which ranked as number one hospital in the country. May I request on stage the people behind the success of CHOU HOSPITALS to receive this award, the CEO, Mr. Tzuyu Chou, and his sister, the COO, Miss Jihyo Chou!"

Sana's heartbeat was faster than ever, a shiver running throughout her body. Her eyes immediately look at the person she misses the most and her heart instantly finds its connection as it can't take it easy now. However, she keeps her horses still for some reason. She tries to be calm but whatever she does and kept still, she can't prevent her tears from flowing unknowingly.

Everyone in the crowd stood up and applauded as Tzuyu begin his speech. He's a professional, regardless of what he discovered from the person he loved the most and the person who broke his heart into a million pieces. Tzuyu never look at Sana's direction, he ended his speech with applause and go back to the table with his sister.

Now that Sana knows that they are in the same place, Tzuyu's gut feeling dictates him about Sana looking at him, he remains calm and ignore whatever his thoughts send him. Thanks to the dim lights around the hall, it somehow covered his pretentious act.

While the program is ongoing, Tzuyu excused himself to the restroom and of course to release the tension he was holding.

Inside the restroom, Tzuyu hit the cubicle door with his palm and grunted, then suddenly his tears flowed down to his cheeks, it was an angry tear. In some moments after he breathed, he went out of the cubicle and unexpectedly there are two men was at shocked when he came out.

He smiled awkwardly then said, "I'm sorry, I was having a bad day" and that is how he convinced them.

Tzuyu washes his hands and face and stop looking at himself in the mirror. "Just be calm" he muttered and exhale sharply, "forget everything and find Kento Yamazaki, that's all then leave." He then fixed himself up then got out of the restroom, and refreshed.

When Tzuyu reached the hall, the awarding has ended and the entertainment commence. The people are congratulating each other, and he can't find his sister either. Now he's lost. He then searched for Mr. Yamazaki among the crowd and it takes time since the hall is massive. After a few minutes, finally he saw a familiar face his been looking for.

"Mr. Yamazaki?" He called then the man turn his back. He is good-looking, young and tall leveled as his height.

He instantly smile when he saw Tzuyu, "Oh! Mr. Chou! I expected your presence here tonight, come on! Have a drink!" Mr. Yamazaki gives him a glass and the waiter pours some.

"Aah... I'm here to~"

Mr. Yamazaki raises his hand to cut him off, "I know business is important to you Mr. Chou but let me have this time to celebrate first for everyone's success, come on Mr. Chou, drink some more"

Tzuyu has no choice, he did what Mr. Yamazaki says.

"Oooh!" Mr. Yamazaki gasped which made Tzuyu knit his brows.

"There she is..." He continue. He was looking behind Tzuyu, so he have to look back.

His heart immediately react when he saw Sana coming in their direction... with Jihyo.

Mr. Yamazaki walk to them passing Tzuyu who was stunned from his spot.

Mr. Yamazaki embraces Sana and kiss her on the lips. Which made Tzuyu shocked even more.