Memories

Nayeon and Jeongyeon's Wedding

Everything was all set. Guests are in their fancy suits and dresses. Their friends arrived as well, Sana and Tzuyu holding their hands side by side while finding their seat until they saw Dahyun, Momo, Chaeyoung and Mina who have now a big baby bump but still slayed her dress, Jihyo and Lily was there as well.

"Hello there lovebirds..." Chaeyoung greeted them first then everyone followed. They occupied the whole row in front. Lily climb up to Tzuyu then hugged him earnestly, the girl surely missed her uncle.

"Mommy said, you gonna have a baby..." she pouted, "you don't like me anymore"

Tzuyu look at Sana and smile then squeeze Lily's squishy cheeks, "Even uncle have a baby, I will still like you, Lily... hmm you don't like brothers? Aunty Sana have two of them in her tummy"

The little girl was confused and look at Sana in a quizzical face which made her look so cute, then Sana giggled, "come here Lily, wanna touch them?"

The girl nodded innocently then transferred to Sana and touch her small bump. "Why is this small aunty Sana... while aunty Mina is this big?" Lily form a big bump to Sana's tummy then she giggled again. "Because the baby inside her tummy is bigger than mine"

"Are they still growing?"

"Yes baby inside my tummy and soon they will be taller just like you when they come out"

Lily then get off to Sana then transfer to Tzuyu and then to Jihyo, "Mommy! Mommy! I want a baby brother too! Please Mommy!"

Jihyo almost drop her jaw of what her daughter demanded, everyone in the row heard it and laugh at how innocent Lily is. They even laugh more when Lily asked again, "how a babies are made mommy?"

Jihyo was blushing and start sweating thick, thank goodness Tzuyu take Lily from her mother and let her sit on his lap facing Sana then Sana try to explain in simplest.

"Uncle Tzu and I, fell in love with each other and we made a baby out of love..." the girl still confused so Sana continue, "you can't still understand it baby because you're too young, maybe soon when you become an adult just like us"

"Okay" she said cutely then became sad suddenly.

"Why what's wrong?" Sana asked worried.

"I have no daddy just like my brothers inside your tummy, they have uncle Tzu" The girl pouted while fiddling her fingers.

Sana look at Jihyo who felt guilty suddenly, "You can have uncle Tzu as your Daddy, Lily, right love?" Sana nudge Tzuyu slightly. "Of course Lily..." Tzuyu lean down to kiss Lily's crown.

Some moments later, the wedding finally started. Nayeon was so beautiful in her dress and have a bright appearance when she walked down the aisle. Jeongyeon was waiting on the altar, tearing up.

After three years of in a relationship, they finally knot the tie.
Their relationship blossom each year, and both became mature.

The wedding ended in the evening and the guests enjoying the after wedding celebration completed with long table buffet and dancing and other entertainment.

"Love, I want to go home" Sana whispered to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu and the boys are enjoying while boozing up drinks for some moments now and Sana felt bored since, Mina and Jihyo already left.