Cuddle Weather

A cold morning welcome as Jihyo walk downstairs, to prepare their breakfast. The meadows was coated with snow as seen from the window pane. Not so long, Tzuyu went down with a fresh morning face, flashing a smile which made his sister knitted her brows. A couple of minutes later, Sana also went down, with the same aura with Tzuyu, she was smiling ear to ear and greeted them sweetly... not until she retched.

She run to the sink and vomit. Jihyo and Tzuyu look at each other with a concern expression. So, when Sana recovered Jihyo then ask, "are you okay?"

"Hm. I am having a jetlag" she lied then try to smile.

Tzuyu came to her and ask if she want a hot choco. Sana nodded. Jihyo on the side just observing them and just wondering how they became so comfortable with each other after what had happened? 'What's going on?'

"Here! Be careful it's hot" Tzuyu said after giving Sana the hot choco.

"Thank you" Sana muttered.

"Noona, what time are you going to visit Dad? It's still snowing tho" Tzuyu said while helping Jihyo preparing the plates.

"Later, after the breakfast... you're going to come with us?"

Tzuyu look at Sana before he answer, "ahm, of course. What about Lily?"

"I'm going to bring her of course, she said she miss her grandpa."

"Hm. Just dress her with warm clothes, and you guys too... wait, speaking of, gonna check her if she's already awake so she could join us for breakfast." Tzuyu then rush upstairs to check Lily, when he arrived Lily was crying. "Sshh, Baby I'm here! Uncle's here!" He carry Lily and went downstairs, she then stop crying but she's still not in the mood.

Tzuyu passed Lily to her Mother but still not working, her morning is not good.

Tzuyu comes up with the idea to cheer up his niece, "Hmm, I think snowman is outside right now, he's waiting for Lily"

"Snowman?" Lily cooed.

"Yes, baby... he wanna play a snowball with you"

Lily flash an excitement expression and finally back as cheerful as she is.

Everyone was sitting around the breakfast table to eat their meal, Tzuyu and Sana were sitting next to each other and a scene which add Jihyo's speculation about them.

Tzuyu served Sana her food and help her cut the meat on the plate which obviously Sana can do it herself. Jihyo just observing them silently while feeding Lily as well. Jihyo got awkward when they talk each other like they have their own world.

Jihyo can't help it but to interrupt, she clear her throat before she speak, "So, bro... you've been here for quite awhile now, do you have plan to go home? I mean the company need you."

Tzuyu then look at her with a smug smile, "Noona, don't worry... I won't be here long"

"Why don't you come home with us, Tzu?" Sana said then smile, which never failed to melt Tzuyu's heart.

"If you say so Sana" Tzuyu said it seductively.

Jihyo somehow cringe as she witness them with a flirty smiles. 'They're flirting'