Characters unlocked

Sana casually get dressed with Tzuyu's hoodie and shut up Tzuyu with a kiss, "Good morning,love, please stop screaming, you scared the kid"

Sana pick-up the kid who cover her ears with her hands cutely. "Hi, what's your name?" Sana asked.

"Lily" the kid respond shortly.

Sana sits on the edge while the kid was on her lap. In a split second, Tzuyu was amazed how Sana handling that kid easily.

"Hi, Lily. I'm Sana and his name is Tzuyu. Why are you here?"

"..." the kid didn't respond, she just fiddling her fingers and eyes are roaming around the room.

She wiggled her body and want to get off from Sana, and then run to Tzuyu's side on the bed and reached his hand to hugged Tzuyu. Sana signal Tzuyu to let her be. So, he awkwardly bend his body so the kid could reach him, but unexpectedly the kid smack him on the cheek, Tzuyu popped up his eye balls and was caught off guard. He looked so frightened.

So Sana giggled.

"Come here, Lily" Sana pat her lap then the kid obliged.

"Get dressed, love, we gonna go downstairs" Sana commanded.

Tzuyu immediately get off the bed and he was still naked he stood up without warning, Sana immediately cover the kid's eye.

"Oh my god, love, there's a kid here."

"Oops sorry"

After Tzuyu was done, they went downstairs with the kid. Sana is the one who carry the kid, Tzuyu was so conscious since the kid was staring at him.

"Love, she's staring at me" He muttered.

"Let her be" Sana chuckles.

"I'm scared. She looked at me, like I have done wrong"

"She's just a kid and just curious" Sana plainly said. "You want to carry her?"

"No! No! I'm not good in kids"

Sana just shake her head a bit and chuckles.

Sana and Tzuyu reached the living room, it was a surprise when Jihyo come running to them and pick the kid from Sana's arm.

"Lily? Where did you go? You make me so worried" Jihyo said.

Tzuyu and Sana was just standing in front of them, that makes Tzuyu awkward. He pull Sana's hand to exit but Sana stop him.

"Mommy, that miss is nice... that mister is noisy"

'Mommy???' That caught Tzuyu's attention.

Sana giggled, "Hi, I'm Minatozaki Sana, you must be Tzuyu's sister?" Sana reached her hand which Jihyo immediately took.

"Hmm. I'm Jihyo, and I'm sorry for Lily, I guess she disturbed you, she's very naughty and just want to play around"

"No, it's okay. That's normal for kids" she paused and smile, "is she your daughter? How old is she?" She asked curiously.

"Yes. She's only 2 years old"

'Daughter? That kid is my niece? Why I didn't know that she was pregnant?'

Tzuyu was just behind Sana, he was so awkward. Thank goodness butler Choi came in and asked them on the dining where Mr. Chou is waiting. Tzuyu was hesitant to come with them on the table but Sana drag him. He left no choice.