Peace Offerings

Sana is heading to her hometown after a while. She took a three days vacation leave to visit her parents, since the internship started she's been tied up with work and even forget to have a life outside the hospital. Both of her parents are doctors in their hometown and she's the only child, so Sana lived alone in their house in the city. The reason she do most of her paper works at the café, is to see more people so she don't want to feel alone at least.

While driving, her mind was so bothered about what happened the other night. She tightened the grip from the wheel every time she remember how that man lewdly harassed her. She was insulted on what that young man have said and it kept repeating inside her mind.

"He thinks I'm after his Father's money? What the hell! and that...that kiss? I've never been kiss and touched like that in my entire life!!! He stole it! That bastard!" Sana continue raging. "I shouldn't have interfere with his life! Yes. Why did I do that by the way? I'm so stupid..."

Meanwhile, Tzuyu came to the café hoping to see and talk to the Doctor but she was not there, so he approached Mina. "Noona, I-i want to ask if the person reserved that table hasn't come here yet?"

"Ow! Doctor Minatozaki? Ahm, not yet. You know her?"

"A-ah yes, my Dad's Doctor... do you perhaps know what time she will come here?"

"I don't think so. Probably, she's busy at the hospital. Why you ask?"

Tzuyu gulped once and Mina saw it. "I can sense trouble. What is it and why does it involve Doctor Minatozaki?"

"I made a mistake, noona. I didn't know. I was drunk that time... I'm out of control"

"What did you do???"

Tzuyu explained everything about what happened that night, he was regretting doing it, he never disrespects a woman like that and that bothers him so much, at least telling her that he's sorry, could ease his mind.

"You did that?" her voice is soft and a bit concerned. Tzuyu nodded in response. "Doctor Minatozaki is a nice person, I bet she just offers you help and nothing else. You should apologize to her, Tzu"

Tzuyu let out a sigh, "Am I that bad??? And so quick to judge" he paused and put his elbow on the table and lean on it. "I will apologize to her, noona."

Another morning comes, and Tzuyu came back to the café hoping he will see her this time, but again the Doctor did not arrive. He waited. But then, he remember where he could find her.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked when Tzuyu was heading out.

"I'm going to see her at the hospital, hope I'll find her there"

Tzuyu proceed and grab a taxi since he still can't drive with his left arm cast. When he arrived at the hospital, the people are looking at him like he was some kind of celebrity, he heard people murmur but he just ignored them. He stops at the nurse station and starts asking the nurse who almost drools in his presence.

"Where can I find Doctor Minatozaki?" He directly asked with his raspy voice and a cunning smile.

"I-I'm sorry sir but I can't tell you that..."

"Okay then, I want to talk with the director and ask her myself, where can I find Director's office here?"

"D-do you have an appointment sir? I'm sorry sir, it's the hospital policy and..."