Genes

"Love, hurry up! Our appointment is at 10 and we're five minutes late, come on!"

Sana whining voice echoed around the four corners of her house and apparently Tzuyu's house too. Sana finally agreed with Tzuyu to use her house as their home and pushed through on what he promised with Sana during their honeymoon... to build a wonderful memory.

"Why you didn't wake me?" Tzuyu rushed down putting his shoes on hurriedly.

Sana just sighed and massage her forehead, "Okay it's my fault..." she grab the key on the bowl and walk her way to the main door, "I'll drive today" she said nonchalantly without facing her husband.

Tzuyu finished wearing his shoes then block his wife to the main door, "nope, not today lady... I canceled my meeting today, so I can accompany you at the hospital, so no! Give me the keys"

Sana rolled her eyes and give the keys to Tzuyu, because he won't stop acting up, if Sana will drive for them especially she's pregnant.

On their way to the hospital, Tzuyu's face was so vibrant and showing excitement, so Sana noticed, "So seems in a good mood"

"Of course, who won't? We'll be seeing our baby for the first time, isn't that worth my excitement love?"

Sana chuckles then slightly shake her head. She's 15 weeks pregnant and her baby bump already visible and wonder why it's the unusual size for the 15 weeks pregnant mother.

The expectant mother caress her tummy in circles and look at it with a proud smile. When Tzuyu glance at her, "see? You too love. You're excited as well."

"I am..." she paused and continued, "I bet we will be surprise of what the ultrasound result would be"

"Huh?" Tzuyu crease his forehead in confusion.

"Can you tell me if do you have twins in your family?"

"Yes. Mina's mom and my father are twins"

Sana formed an O shape in her mouth, "I didn't know that... that's why they look alike"

"They have eldest brother too, you want to know about him? I didn't saw him since my teenage years, my Dad said he look like me... so I bet he's handsome too" he jokingly said.

Sana giggled and stop when they arrived at the hospital which they own, "Oh we're here!" Sana chirped.

Tzuyu jog to the other side to hold the door for his wife then Sana cling unto him as they walk inside. Tzuyu lean to whisper, "I don't understand why we have to do appointments if I can command the doctors her to prioritize my wife" then lean away and wiggle his thick brows.

"Baby, we don't abuse our power here, come on! I already told you about that right?" She paused and look at Tzuyu's reaction and he nod, "...and oh! Somi told me that she didn't hear you roaring in meetings..." She tap Tzuyu's head and continue, "good job my husband, at least I know you listened to your wife, hmm"

"Of course, who would I listen? They don't put me under their pants like you did..." He naughtily grin then Sana slap his arm and her face is flashing a crimson red.

In the hallway, the employees greet them pleasantly... warmly then Sana greeted them back, since somehow they were workmates when Sana took her internship and residency in the hospital.