Cigarrette

The number he dialed about half an hour ago was just waiting to press the call icon. Tzuyu is just sitting on the couch inside their home while fiddling his fingers on the table. It's already 7 in the evening and Sana told him earlier to have dinner together and just call her if he wants to be fetched.

"Why I'm nervous?" He asked himself.

Just a perfect timing when Butler Choi came and was about to approach him, but Tzuyu talked first, "I don't think, I can do this Mr. Choi, that Doctor did so much to me..." he paused and groaned "...I mean why she has to pick me??? Damn! And ask to have dinner together and treat me?!"

The butler clears his throat so Tzuyu has to look up and see his face. "What?" He asked when the butler felt awkward.

The butler jerk his head to Tzuyu's back so he look back and was surprised when he saw Sana standing at the back. His jaw dropped.

"Hi" she said and wave her hand a little. Tzuyu slowly turns his body to bend forward hiding his face.

What the fuck! He mouthed.

Sana was just giggling at his action, she walk to him and sit beside him and rub his back, "Hey? Why are you shy?"

Tzuyu breathes out and faces Sana, his face is still flashing a crimson red and Sana finds it cute. "You're cute when you are shy" she giggled again. "Let's go? I am so hungry waiting for your call..." Sana paused when noticed the phone on the table with her number dialed on it.

"Oh. You attempt to call me huh?" She said and pressed the call button, then her phone rang. "There we go, I have your number already"

"Hey! Tzu! We're friends now, don't worry I won't bite. Right, Mr. Choi?" The butler was just standing while suppressing himself to laugh at Tzuyu's action. Since he came back, this is the first time he saw Tzuyu being this soft and shy, 'It's like the old Tzuyu' He thoughts.

Tzuyu stood up abruptly and let out a deep sigh, finally, he gained the courage to talk. "Let's go, Sana, this is so embarrassing" he sighs again make Sana giggle.

Sana unexpectedly reached her hand that again make Tzuyu stiff in his spot, "go on take my hand Tzu" she said. He look at the butler and the butler nodded like he was saying 'go take it'.

Tzuyu gently takes her hand, 'Soft and small' his thought.

Sana immediately drag him outside after she bid goodbye to Mr. Choi, Tzuyu followed her while he can't take off his eyes to their hands holding. This woman is unbelievable.

At 8 o'clock when they have their dinner at the fancy restaurant near the river, Sana does most of the talk while Tzuyu just listens to her. He just know that Sana doesn't have a nightlife after she became an intern 10 months ago and Tzuyu felt so bad hearing that. After the dinner, they continue their conversation at the riverside boardwalk and decided to stop and sit on the edge facing the river. There are few people in the area, mostly are couples.

"So you really don't have real friends, don't you?" Tzuyu asked.

"I have a friend, she's my batchmate when we were just medical students, we passed the licensure together. My one and only friend"

"You know what? That's awful to hear... especially for me when I have a bunch of friends" he paused and look at her, "do you want me to introduce you to them? They're nice just you know"