Paper Roses

Sana and Tzuyu's wedding is coming real close, and the more it closer the more the couple became hornier. They just can't help it, each of them are mutually making each other aroused each time.

One day, Tzuyu surprised Sana at the hospital bringing her favorite flowers, looking handsome, and casually drag her out of an ongoing meeting and bring her to the on-call room and locked the door, claiming the room on their own.

At the present time, Tzuyu was preparing for work and getting downstairs to eat his breakfast and saw his father at the breakfast table with Lily on the side.

"Hey, Dad good morning... Lily our beautiful angel" Tzuyu exclaimed as Lily come running to him and immediately pick her up and kiss his cheeks repeatedly.

The old father just laugh seeing that beautiful scenario in the morning. "Come here, sit, let's eat breakfast"

Tzuyu immediately took the seat near his father then Lily sat at the edge of the table. "Where's noona Dad? Where's your Mom, Lily?"

The older was about to answer when Lily answered first, "Mommy, flying with the airplane"

Tzuyu furrowed his brows and look at his father for clarification, "She's on a quick summer vacation in one of our properties" Mr. Chou said nonchalantly.

"Really? She didn't tell me, I could go with her with my girlfriend of course" Tzuyu grinned widely.

"Not now Son, we still have something important to do at the company, the evaluation is next week, you take charge of that."

"But, Dad. I'm getting married next week, I need to be with Sana this whole week" Tzuyu whined.

The old father look at him sternly, "yeah, I know then after you getting married you gonna have her your whole life... so, you better work with me now"

Tzuyu didn't answer back and just head down when Lily feed him a piece of an apple and eat it, "Thanks Lily"

"So, Dad, can I bring Sana to the office anytime, instead? I mean, I'm gonna bring her today but can I bring her whenever I want?"

Mr. Chou was silent for a moment and clear his throat, "Is she going to ask me to fire my employees again?" He paused and let out a sigh, "...my secretary?" He muttered. "I fired two of employees last month including my secretary, it was a bit lost but since Sana demanded it and she's your soon-to-be wife so I did what I can do" he let out a deep sigh for the nth time and continue, "I can't afford to fire another employee just because she's jealous, come on Son, treat Sana right"

"Dad, I did! You don't have any idea how I treat her, I treat her like a queen, promise"

He hummed and then stare at Tzuyu for a moment, "Go on! You can bring Sana anytime you want but I don't want to hear her nag again on me because she's jealous, is that clear?"

"YES! Crystal clear!" Tzuyu exclaimed and speaking of, Butler Choi interrupt them and told them, that Sana arrived. She's coming her way to the kitchen with a big wide smile with a fancy outfit.
Tzuyu brighten up his face and immediately met Sana halfway and kiss her deeply and passionately. The old father cover Lily's eyes with his big hands and clear his throat to catch their attention and inform them that people are around them.
Tzuyu and Sana lean away and then realized what they have just done.