Emilio

Emilio pov- it's been 6 months and Gio's first birthday is around the corner Serena and I have been planning it even though I told her I would hire someone to plan it but she insisted on doing it herself so naturally I gave in when she gave me that look and helped her plan it.

Serena pov - I was about to leave the Cruz mansion to go to the mall when Emilio voice ran through the mansion stopping me in my tracks.

Emilio- Serena where are you going?

Serena- I'm going to mall to buy Emilio's present.

Emilio- ( I wanted to tell her no and just order it online but I don't want her to feel like a prisoner and question me, she doesn't know Mr Eriksson
Is planning to kidnap Gio and take him away from her which I would never let happen, I took a deep breath before answering her )
Okay but take Luca and Dominic with you.

Serena- W...What..... why?.....Why do I need them with me, I am a big girl I can go by myself they don't need to waste there time coming with me and beside I won't be long I know what I am getting...

Emilio- "Serena it is not up for discussion we are coming with you and that is final.
( I gave her lips a kiss ) don't take too long and come straight back I have a few meetings I need to attend but when I get back we can have dinner and watch a movie okay I will see you soon Luca and Dominic will be out shortly I just need to talk to them for a minute, they won't be long.
( I walked off to the game room knowing I will fine them there.
Luca, Dominic

Luca- si capo do you need something?

Emilio- I need you to both go with Serena to the mall you are never to leave her side if anyone happens to her and I mean anything I will put a bullet in each of your heads then I will visit your families and slaughter them all am I clear.

Luca/Dominic- si capo

Emilio pov- I walked out of the game room with Luca and Dominic to the living room where Serena was waiting.

Serena- about time what took you guys so long come on lets go since I have to have you with me for some reason.
I need to hurry up cause I have a lot to do for Gio birthday.

Emilio- sorry baby doll I just had to talk to them for a minute, I will see you later tonight stay safe and call me when you get there and when you get home.

Serena- would you like me to call you when I use the bathroom too. ( I said sarcastically then glanced over at Emilio who's eyes glazed with annoyance and anger which made me Gulp. )

Emilio- ( Her attitude lately towards me is starting to get to me, so I walked up to her wrapped her hair in my fist and tilted her head back looking into her eyes ) Serena watch it I won't tolerate any attitude from you do you understand me?

Serena - yes..... I...I'm sorry I was only joking, I mean you are doing to much why do I need guards of all people?....

Emilio- don't let it happen again, alright you can go now. ( I watched her walk away with Luca and Dominic.
I walked to juniors office To see if Markus and Carlos have news regarding Mr Eriksson.)
Fratello, Markus, Carlos , ( I greeted them )
So any news about Mr Eriksson?

Markus- yes I do but your not gunna like it ( I paused for a moment then looked over at Junior to which he nodded letting me know to just tell him)
Mr Eriksson is here, he landed a few days ago but that is all we have we don't know where he is staying so we can't have eyes on him we have no idea what his game plan is.
But Carlos and I are working on it.

Emilio - "It looks like you need to work harder
( I slapped my fist on the desk, this isn't good enough)

che diavolo hai fatto anche tu per tutto questo tempo eh
avere solo che il suo aereo è atterrato, mi stai prendendo in giro.
anche voi fottuti idioti è meglio che lo trovi così posso uccidere il bastardo e chiunque stia con lui.
Non gli permetterò nemmeno di dargli la possibilità di mettere un dito su Giovanni, è mio figlio, MIO!!!!
quindi stronzo è meglio che trovi questo figlio di puttana, voglio che se ne occupi ora mi capisci.