Cruz Family vacation

( 6 months later )

Emilio pov - In light of everything that has happened we decided it was time that entire family go on vacation we haven't been on one in a long time so we are well over due.
We fixed and ended the lights of Margaret and Charlene most of the children of the group home have already been adopted out there are still a few there and they absolutely loves Zia grace, our Family supports the group home so on all their birthdays they get a big party presents and a whole lot of attention, they all good to go to prestige school so they may have a good start to there life.
Our son was born  2 month early and he is 3 months old we decided to call him Romeo Luca Cruz

We maybe in Mafia but that doesn't mean we are cruel and hurt innocent people.
At the end of the day we are family, a family full of love who devote themselves to each other and to anything we care about.

Gio- papa.... Zio Junior said we are going on a hike up the mountain then we will have a picnic come on every one is going now...

Emilio- alright...alright I am coming figlio where is your mama, Aria and Romeo.

Gio - everyone is at the back waiting for you, so that is why I came here for , to get you come on slow poke....

Emilio pov - I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.
Once we got to the back of the bungalow everyone was there packed and ready for a hike.
I walk up to Serena and as I am in front of her my principessa speaks up and reaches her hands up to me to pick her up.

Aria - papa.....papa up....up....

Emilio- anything for you principessa ( I turned to Serena and give her a kiss as well as Romeo who is straps to her in a baby harness ) Ciao figlio.

Junior- alright every one lets move .

Emilio- we all start walking higher higher up the mountain and the further we get there we hear the little wines from all the little principessa in the family because they don't want to walk they all look to there papa's to carry them.
I still had Aria in my arms. Who was just giggling at nothing and everything.
As soon as we reach  the top the view is incredible.
One can truly find peace here. I am happy we did this with A line of work a little beauty in nature there's a long way for someone sanity.
We all need a little balance after all.

Camila - alright every one time to eat everything is set up.

Serena - wow Camila this set up is incredible how did you get this all up here

Camila - haha 5 big strong Mafia men and a few big Beef cake guards lol....

( all the girls started laughing and the brother's well the only thing that came out was there annoying groans )

Junior- I have an announcement to make one Camila and I are expecting a fifth child she is 2 months along.
( My Fratelli and there Queens all congratulated us I couldn't be more excited she said she didn't want any more but now she is excited about it hey my boys wanted more and they no contraceptives is gonna stand in my way haha)
Now the second one is that the construction that has been going on on our property has finally finished  and the mansion is yours you and Serena's which means you have your own home now , now you don't have to move right away but Alejandro said he used your design Serena.

Alejandro- yeah I told you it was just a project but I said if you had your own mention what would be the design from the exterior to the interior and well he followed it to the T so your mansion is your own design.
So when you see it I hope it is everything you wanted and more ( I pulled her in for a hug which earned a growl from Emilio. )
Relax Fratello it's just a hug, she is my sister even before she married you stupid ass.

Lena - ( I smacked Alejandro arm ). Your lucky the kids are to busy running around playing to hear you.

Alejandro- hear what woman they have heard worse ( I pulled her in and kiss that cute angry scroll she gets on her face when I do or say something she doesn't like )

Lena - yeah well this is a family holiday which means no Mafia Business or mouth.

Alejandro- alright, alright relax and decide that's fine that you busy playing and having a good time.
And I can't wait to have my good time fun with you tonight.

Lena- not in front of  family jezz

Emmanuel- since everyone is announcing shit I have my own well more like a question to Cay which the only answer I should get is  a yes there is and never will be a no for this.
( I grabbed her hand and kissed it softly then looked deep into her eye )
I know it hasn't been long  but in my family the Cruz men don't waste anytime once they meet there queen so Caydence Walker ( I slipped the ring on her finger and her eyes went three times bigger at the sight.)

You will be my wife , my queen my forever and always