Who hurt Giovanni 

Serena pov- it's being about 2 weeks since the incident we are back home at the Cruz Mansion and everyone went completely crazy gushing over Aria, My Zia Grace was upset with me at first, well with good reason I never told her I was pregnant her working for the Cruz family had a lot to do with it but looking back now I regret it she is the only family I have left that ties me to my parents.
Everything has been great I am doing better and feeling great after I accidentally stab myself when I passed out.
I even talked to Alejandro about working again because he offered me a full-time job and his company which I couldn't be more happy about but Emilio of course had to put his two cents in and went on a full on rage he doesn't want me working he thinks I need to rest and heal more but I know he just doesn't want me to work but I love working and I love what I do so I tried compromising with him and told him I could work from home and only go in when I needed to he groaned in annoyance but agreed in the end.
But he said he didn't want me starting yet, so we A grade in a months time.
I am currently still in bed I noticed it was almost 6 in the morning, I got out of bed and did my morning routine and headed to the nursery, that is where I spotted the cutest sites I've ever seen I quickly took out my phone to capture the moment.

Aria wide away just laying quietly in her papa's arms such a good baby girl we have.
I leaned over and gave Emilio a kiss on his cheek and then went to pick Aria up but was immediately stopped in my tracks.

Emilio- what are doing with my principessa?
We are trying to sleep.

Serena- haha no you where sleeping she is wide awake, she was just been a good girl and stayed quiet so her papa can sleep.
That and I also have to feed her, so let me take her.

Emilio- ( I reluctantly let her go ) fine but you must give her back to me because she is having a day with papa, she will get pampered today.
( I pulled Serena to me and gave her a passionate kiss before I smack her on her ass. )

Serena- oww Emilio don't do that enough of her, or do you want her to bring home a boy when she gets older that does that to her in front of us.

Emilio- ( I Rose up to my feet immediately hearing those words )
"What boy there will be no boys, "ever" if they ever do come they will leave in a body bag and a nice bullet right between the eyes.

Serena- hahaha come on Emilio you can't be serious there will be a boy coming knocking on our doors eventually, you can't keep them
All away.

Emilio- "watch me bambolina, anyways I am going to go get ready I will see you down stairs.
( I turned to face Aria )
And you principessa papa is going to show you how a principessa should be treated it's just you and I today, it's papa and principessa day

Gio pov- I heard papa and mama in Aria room so I walked in but I don't think they know I am here that is when I hear papa saying his taking Aria out today just the two of them maybe ne- ne is right, she told me that I am not really a member of the family that papa is isn't my real papa and now he has a child that is really his he will no longer what me around and send me away.I know Massimo and Marcela told me she is just a mean spoiled girl not listen to her but after hearing him I don't know maybe I need to spot calling him Papa and call me Mr Cruz( crying) I don't have a papa( crying)