What have I done

Emilio pov- The kids and I had an amazing day, I haven't had this much joy and fulfilment in over a year because the only joy I had was Serena and Gio and now I also have my principessa Aria.
Who yes slept most of the day, Gio and I had dinner at A restaurant of course Aria had her bottle and went back to sleep.
Gio kept telling me how much he missed me and prayed every day that god will help me find them.
He said he didn't really talk to anyone and didn't want to do anything because he was so upset because I was not with them, he said he didn't want to tell his mama because she was busy with work he said she also heard her crying for me at night every word coming from his mouth was breaking my cold heart more.
Then he talked about Andrew with his brows crossed and his lips screwed up into a scroll.
Something tells me he did not like him at all.
After our talk we went back home Aria was in her Carrier and Gio was asleep on me with his Little head rested on my chest and his little arms wrapped around my neck holding you tightly as if I was going to disappear again.
I whispered in his ear.

'Figlio Non ti lascerò mai più
( son I will never leave you again )

Once we reach our home I got up with Gio still asleep in my arms clinging onto me tightly.
Then I grabbed Aria in her Carrier and walked into our home.
Maria took Aria from me and proceeded to take her to there room I followed closely behind.
I carefully untangle Gio from around my neck and laid him down taking his jacket and shoes of
And placed a kiss on his forehead.
Then I walked over to Aria's crib and kissed her cute chubby cheeks and gently whisper down to her ,' sleep well principessa.

When I got out of there room Maria was waiting for me with a worried expression on her face.

Emilio- Maria che cos'è? è successo qualcosa a Serena? non ha mangiato? 'Dimmi?

( What is it? Did something happen to Serena? hasn't she eaten? 'Tell me? )

Maria- no padrone e non so se sta bene o no ma non mangiava di solito aspetta che io prenda un piatto sempre pieno di cibo le ho servito a che ora l'ha tirato fuori dal foro di servizio il l'unica cosa a cui si è preoccupata è quello che è il latte.
Sono preoccupato per il suo maestro Emilio, se continua così, finirà per ammalarsi gravemente, quindi inizierà a influenzare la produzione di latte che avrà un impatto sulla piccola signora Aria.

( no master and I don't know if she's fine or not but she didn't usually eat waiting for me to get a plate full of food I served her at what time she pulled it out of the service hole the only thing she worried about that's what milk is.
I am worried about his teacher Emilio, if he continues like this, he will end up seriously ill, so he will start affecting the milk production which will have an impact on little Mrs. Aria )

Emilio - La controllerò grazie Maria sei libera di andare ora.
( I will check it thanks Maria you are free to go now. )

Emilio pov - I walked into the office and in the laptop I brought up the live surveillance of her, I have to check on her, I have to make sure she is okay, if she isn't I will end in and hold her in my arms and feed her myself.
As I turned it on and saw her, I Felt like a complete ass she was sitting on the couch looking like she's going to pass out she was so pale oh god what have I done to you bambolina.
My heart was racing as I continue to look on, I see her picking up a serving knife I'm guessing she forgot to put it back when Maria bought her food it's probably from the chocolate fudge cake that Maria had made her the next thing I saw had me running upstairs faster than I have ever had to ran before.