Chapter 25: Benfold and Enterprise

*Warning, this chapter will have a mature scene. Those who are underaged and those who do not like mature scenes will be warned early in advance when that scene arrives in this chapter and are advised to skip it. However, I will let readers know when that scene begins and ends with these words "Start of Mature Scene" and "End of Mature Scene." You have been warned.*

We then headed towards the beach and once we made it onto land, we began to say our goodbyes and we went our separate ways however when I looked at Enterprise, it looked as if she was planning something that I wasn't aware of. However I didn't address it as I was more curious than worried.

(Continued)

(Benfold POV)

Benfold: "Hey, Enty.."

Enterprise: "Yes?"

Benfold: "What's on your mind?"

Enterprise: "Nothing really.."

Benfold: "Are you sure?"

Enterprise: "Yep."

Benfold: "Well when we get home, go shower and get dressed because we're going out to eat."

Enterprise: "Oh? I was already ahead of you with that.."

Benfold: "Really? What did you plan?"

Enterprise: "We're going to a little restaurant to eat then we'll come back home."

Benfold: "Which restaurant?"

Enterprise: "Its a surprise~"

Benfold: "Alright then.."

As soon as we got back to our resort home, I unlocked the door and had Enterprise step inside first. I went and waited for her to go shower first and while doing so, I went and picked up the suit she had bought me.

(Enterprise's POV)

After Benfold opened the door, I headed to our room and grabbed a towel alongside the dress he bought for me. I then went towards the bathroom and I noticed he was checking out the suit, making me smile a bit. I entered the bathroom and decided to take a quick hot shower before getting dressed. I decided to leave my hair alone but I had a hair pin on. I stepped out only to see Benfold staring at me and I smiled at him.

Enterprise: "I'm done.."

Benfold: "And you still look pretty damn good.."

I blushed a bit and I went over to him, gently touching his cheek.

Enterprise: "Now go shower so I can see how you look in a suit.."

Benfold: "Fine.. Then you'll take us to the restaurant."

Enterprise: "I will~"

I then watched Benfold head to the bathroom to shower. I then sat down on the couch and I waited patiently for him.

Enterprise: "I wonder how he'll look in that suit.."

After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door open and I stood up to look at him. He stood there in his suit and I began to blush as I stared at him, a bit surprised on how good he looked in a suit.

Enterprise: "Hello there, handsome~"

I was teasing him a bit and I began to giggle as I saw him blush.

Benfold: "Said the gorgeous one."

I then blushed but I went and took his hand into mine, smiling a bit.

Enterprise: "Lets get going, my beloved~"

Benfold: "Alright, my love. Lead the way~"

We then left the house and began to make our way to a restaurant that was rather a bit fancy. I could tell that Benfold wasn't expecting it as he seemed rather stunned.