Thank You For Reading!!

Hello everyone! This is the end of the story and I am quite proud of how much work has gone into this. This was also the first time I've wrote a story and so I was quite surprised by how well everything turned out. I would love to continue this story in one book but I fear it'll take quite forever to finish due to the fact that I am now a college student and I will lack time to actually work on the story. However, I'll have another book written soon to finish what I started however I suppose I can make more plot twists and even make things a bit more thrilling. But that is for another time.

I did not do a story for all the members of Carrier Strike Group 3 however I'll be writing some short books about each couple that were supposed to be made in the original book after the ending there. These short stories would most likely be 4-5 parts as they aren't going to be full blown books but they will still be connected to one another and they'll most likely finish up the nsfw stories of each couple. However, I advise that those who do not enjoy nsfw, avoid reading it but I would like everyone to read this next story...

 However, I advise that those who do not enjoy nsfw, avoid reading it but I would like everyone to read this next story

Here is my next book: Azur Lane: "The end of Humanity." I think you might enjoy what this story is going to be and how everything is going to turn out.

Anyways, I'll see everyone next time~!