Chapter 2: The Arrival

Abraham: *In his thoughts* "I'll avenge everyone.. I promise.."

(Continued)

Abraham's POV

I opened my eyes and I was soon blinded by the light. I raised a hand up and I covered my eyes a bit to figure out where I was until I heard the waves and the seagulls nearby. I could smell the salty air and so I sat up, now realizing that I was on a beach however when I got up, I realized I was on a small island. I looked around and I could only see the ocean which expanded all the way down into the distance. I sighed to myself a bit, somewhat remembering what the mysterious being told me.

Abraham: *In his thoughts* "They said to look at the ocean and imagine my ship there... Maybe it'll work.."

I looked out to the ocean and I closed my eyes, imagining my ship to appear. After a while, I felt pretty strange and when I opened my eyes, I saw thousands of small black cubes leaving from me and they went to the ocean. I was in awe as the cubes began to take a form and soon, my aircraft carrier was created in front of me.

(USS Abraham Lincoln CVN 72 for those who don't know what it looks like

(USS Abraham Lincoln CVN 72 for those who don't know what it looks like.)

I was quite amazed that the mysterious being wasn't lying to me and I stood there, looking at my aircraft carrier before deciding to get onto it. As I got onto it, I was quite surprised to see all the different amount of aircraft sitting on the deck. I looked over and I soon saw nine squadrons, consisting of two Super Hornet fighter bombers, two Hornet fighter bombers, one E-2 Hawkeye early-warning fix wing, one EA-6B Prowlers, one greyhound logistical support aircraft, and two SH-60 Seahawk attack helicopters.

 I looked over and I soon saw nine squadrons, consisting of two Super Hornet  fighter bombers, two Hornet fighter bombers, one E-2  Hawkeye early-warning fix wing, one EA-6B Prowlers, one greyhound logistical support aircraft, and two SH-60 Seahaw...

(Super Hornet Fighter Bomber)