Prologue.

- Breaking News -

A 23 year old male reportedly sexually harassed his niece while looking after her between 12:00pm and 19:30pm sharp.

The young girl's parents were out attending a wedding between the hours of 13:00pm till 18:30pm.

The young child repeatedly cried, "I've been touched", "He has touched me".

The young female just had her 5th birthday last Tuesday, May 24, providing her without the means of being able to look after herself.

As the parents rushed inside, the police immediately were called with the young 23 year old male left in shock, arrested from within his own home and rushed to the local police station in Busan between the hours of 19:50pm and 20:30pm.

If any witnesses happen to have any evidence, it is to be reported to the local police station promptly.

Will this 23 year old male be found guilty?

From speaking to some of the males neighbours, comments such as "He's always been a bit... Weird." Were shared with us.

One concludes that his behaviour is "disgusting".

Some even go as far to pronounce him as the local pedo (short for paedophile).

And while this young male has been provided with name suppression, society has already determined his guilt.

If he's found guilty, his name suppression will be lifted within a year, only the locals already know who's involved.

The courts have determined that this trial is to begin outside of Busan, located in Daegu in a couple days from now to ensure a fair, unbiased jury for such a horrific crime to be determined.

Could there be a misunderstanding? Multiple pieces of information that haven't been determined?

Read on as the case proceeds...

All evidence and criminal action will be reported here...

So don't miss out!

It's your choice to determine this young males guilt or innocence, but don't go along with the evidence so submissively as you quite literally may be fooled...

-

Au. Hellooo! Welcome too my book Heart Stabber! This is indeed a Vmin book and obviously everything that happens in this text hasn't happened. I obviously already have brought up explicit themes but through determining this males guilt and innocence, you will find out the truth and the real story. 

I'd also like to note that I won't be going into explicit detail and I'd like to point out that rape isn't what happened because I refuse to write about rape.

This was just an introduction to how one of the young males ends up in jail.

So I hope you enjoy the rest of the book, feel free to comment or vote. Let's me know you are enjoying my book.

For now, take care, stay warm and stay healthy my lovely readers and fellow others... Byeeee.