24.

Jimins POV

My heart was exhilarating as I heard a door open at the back of the court.

However, my lips slightly pouted seeing a female with long brown wavy hair walk in.

She had a skinny figure and she wore the most basic nerdy clothes; a purple sweater with a white blouse bellow, showing off the white collar, and some dark blue denim jeans.

I scrunched up my nose at her fashion sense.

I wonder if Taehyung has good fashion sense?

Shes my ex.

The only women I ever dated.

Along with the only person other than Taehyung that I ever dated.

"Can you please state your full name and relation to Park Jimin." I heard my lawyer ask.

My ex made eye contact with me before looking back at my lawyer to speak.

"Jong Mira, Jimins ex-girlfriend." She said.

Her voice sounded soft and sweet, only it'd been a long time since we spoke.

Does she hate me?

"Jimin dated a female, he can not be explicitly homosexual." I heard Duri's lawyer pipe up.

"Mira, were there any times while dating Jimin that you suspected he possibly wasn't heterosexual?" I heard my lawyer ask, ignoring the other lawyers comment.

"Yes, ah, not to be stereotypical but Jimin always had the best clothing out of all the males. He would come in colours that didn't clash and new jackets and bags to high school, whereas other guys constantly wore hoodies and jeans." She began.

Damn, I'm being stereotyped to prove my innocence...

"But other times, like while we were trying to be intimate," She began making my cheeks blush.

"I always felt like Jimin wasn't interested in my body. He tried but found it gross. He would avoid a lot of physical contact with me and at the beginning, I thought it was because I was his first girlfriend, but by the end, I could tell this was not the case." She explained.

"I even would catch him sometimes staring at popular males instead of the popular females in our year group. It wasn't even to size them up, I think he was just captivated but in denial because he wanted to appear as being heterosexual to avoid embrassment." She stated, her voice sounding flat.

"Is this proof? This is just an opinion." The plantiff lawyer complained.

"Is there any more details you have to give us Mira?" I heard the judge ask.

My heart sunk knowing these details wouldn't be enough to save me from being found guilty.

She nodded, answering 'yes' into the microphone in front of her.

I'm very conflicted with being set free.

I either get set free from prison and can keep my family and Taehyung but only visits, or I could spend days with Taehyung, fall in love, but with the sacrifice to my family.

"I'd like to call in the second witness." My lawyer called.

Second?

This time, the door beside me opened up and this time I knew it was Taehyung.

A tall male in orange baggy prison clothes walked in, his hands cuffed in front of him as police officers stood behind him, gesturing that he walk up too the witness stand.

His shaggy hair fell in front of his face as he made his way up to the stand, sitting down right where Mira sat minutes ago.

Only I stared at Taehyung, captivated by his stunning handsome looks under yellow lights.