21.

Mature audiences are required for this chapter.

Jimins POV

"Ahem." Jungkook fakely coughed, capturing Taehyung and I's attention.

"Would either of assholes like to enlighten me for why you both are so quiet today?" Jungkook asked looking between Taehyung and I.

I gulped while Taehyung continued to shovel cereal in his mouths.

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked while cocking his eyebrow.

~ Flashback ~

Taehyung leaned back from the kiss but sparks tingled my lips with excitement.

I desperately reached my hands out for Taehyungs face, pulling him back closer to smash my lips against his.

I enjoyed the feeling of butterflies that circled around my stomach as I felt Taehyung getting off the ground and on all fours on top of me in bed.

His hands roamed my body, pulling at my overalls that I'd already unzipped down till right above my crotch.

His slender fingers ran over my bare chest while his tongue flickered across my lip.

I'm not sure whether I'm feeling acts of love or just pure lust and enjoyment from Taehyung.

But either way I have never done erotic stuff with a male before and it's making me feel beyond estatic.

He pulled my head up while running his hands through my hair so that I rested on my elbows as he undressed my overalls with my help before laying me back down on the bottom bunk bed.

Taehyung gently tilted my head to the side as he traced his lips down my neck, running his tongue over my warm skin, making my skin crawl with pleasure.

He let me feel his teeth before sucking on my skin, making my mouth fall open to his touch.

His lips continued down my stomach, making my body shiver.

He continued to pull down the overalls which made me blush madly, hidden by the dark.

Taehyung softly kissed all over my lower belly, tracing kisses along the outline of my boxers.

His hands roamed along my thighs before I felt them pulling down the hem of my boxers.

I gasped with satasfaction as I felt Taehyungs tongue press to my hard member.

"Oh fuck." I moaned softly feeling his lips encase my tool.

~ End of Flashback ~

"Jimin?" Jungkook repeated now clicking his fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry. Started daydreaming." I muttered.

"No shit ya did." Jungkook snorted.

"Now tell me." Jungkook demanded.

Tell him what?

That we had sex?

~ Flashback ~

"Can I fuck you darling or would that be too much for you?" I heard Taehyung ask.

He had crawled back up to my eye level, not that I could see him.

But his words were hot and husky up close.

And I could feel the tingling sensation of his breaths fanning against my lips.

"Oh fuck me please." I responded without even thinking about what that entailed.

However Taehyung did take anal sex for me in the bathroom which confirms to me that Taehyung is indeed a switch.