28.

Jimin's POV

2 years later.

"Ahhh, ouch." I whined, eyeing over to the corner of the cafeteria where a guard stood.

Hearing my wails as I sat beside Taehyung at a table, the guard came slowly over, slightly concerned.

"Is everything alright?" The guard's deep voice asked from beside me.

"No, there is something on my hand, look at that." I complained while lifting my hand up to the guard.

He leaned down a bit before responding, "I don't see anything." He hummed.

I could hear Taehyung chuckling lightly as my other hand swiftly grabbed Jungkook's chocolate mousse dessert, which was opposite where I sat at the table.

Before the guard could move his face back, I slammed the chocolate mousse into the guard's face making him yelp.

The entire room burst into laughter seeing the guard covered in chocolate mousse.

"You're right, there's nothing there, only you have something on your face." I amusingly commented.

"You fucking brat!" The guard whined in annoyance.

I was expecting smoke to be coming out of his ears soon while his face boiled red.

"There you go Jungkook, you're desserts ready." I announced while passing Jungkook a spoon.

Taehyung and Jungkook burst out into laughter.

"Delicious, where's my guard covered in chocolate mousse?" A raspier tone asked from beside Jungkook.

Recently the number of members at our table have increased from three, to seven of us.

In this case, it was Hoseok speaking, Jungkook's new cell mate (due to Jungkook's old cellmate being released from prison).

Hoseok is in jail for exporting large amounts of drugs, with his mate Yoongi who tried every single drug that they got their hands on, making being in jail very hard on his withdrawals.

"I'm sure there is plenty more where that came from." I snickered.

Taehyung beside me laughed constantly before patting my thigh under the table with pride of what I have become.

The guard grabbed a cloth that was hanging from our table to wipe his face while muttering angry slurs that we couldn't make out from behind the rag.

"What's going on here?" I heard a guard ask from behind my back.

"There you go Hoseok, more has just been served." Jin snickered, followed by his windshield laughter.

Jin is in jail because of an accidental car accident when he hit a young woman with his vehicle during harsh rain.

He should theoretically be in a cell on a different platform but his actions still were murder due to him not being careful enough during harsh weather.

Jin's cellmate, who is the 7th person who sits with us, is Namjoon.

Namjoon is quite possibly the smartest inmate in jail.

He could easily plot a jail break I reckon.

Namjoon used his brains to scam a lot of people, taking a lot of their money online through a music app that he created.

It was successful for years until his greed got the better of him and he took a large sum of money out of someone's account that managed to get traced back to his bank account due to the size of the money being uncommonly misplaced and imported.