18.

Jimins POV.

"Okay-y... I..." Jungkook began.

"I have a son." Jungkook mumbled quietly.

My mouth fell open wide in shock.

"Yah, don't give me that look. Just I do and my now ex became pregnant when my trial began and she decided to keep the baby. But she now has a new partner and they are getting married," Jungkook started to complain.

His words just rushed out of his mouth at such a fast pace.

"And yesterday my ex made me sign papers so that the custody of my child was no longer mine, but was her new partners." Jungkook croaked.

"Literally all I ever wanted was a child with her. And I want to be a part of the child's life, even if he doesn't know I'm his dad. I've only seen him a couple times but I can see so much of myself in him," Jungkook stated.

"So much of myself that my ex is worried my son may be violent like me and so she doesn't want me to raise our son." Jungkook finished complaining.

I could feel the emotions seeping through his words.

He was distressed and very unhappy.

"I had no idea that you even had a girlfriend before coming here." I gasped.

Jungkook nodded slowly.

"Taehyung doesn't even know I'm a dad. Well, that I was a dad." Jungkook mumbled.

"That's not fair. You should be able to have your own son. You should have said no and not signed the papers." I stated.

"But it's best for my son Jimin. I have so many nightmares about what happened and honestly, I never want to hold any weapon like ever again because it's traumatising. But I agree with her, I shouldn't raise him. If he did end up like me or found out, maybe he would be ashamed so it is best this way." Jungkook stated while pouting.

"That's why I feel bad for Taehyung. I saw the way his mental health cracked when I first met him. Even now, part of me worries he's going insane and thinks he will be here for a long period of time so he's determined to fit in with prison life." Jungkook explained.

"I am worried about that too. I thought Taehyung was so caring until he seemed so violent last night. He didn't even hurt the guard in front of me but his intimidating nature was enough." I mumbled.

"Hey, well when we are out, we just have to remember there are plenty of fish in the sea." Jungkook hummed while tapping my shoulder.

However my face pouted, feeling sour on his words.

My heart is captivated by Taehyung.

I have so much desire for him, and hope that I am wrong about him.

Taehyung is not like any other guy I have met and I am determined to try.

But could that put me in future danger?

"Anyways, I am hungry so talk later, Shorty." Jungkook stated, jumping off of the desk while burping loudly.

I scrunched up my nose to the stench and watched him leave the cell.

It seems that behind violence and frightening behaviour, there is always explanations, goals and morals of a sane human.

I bit my lip as my eyes scanned over Taehyung's notebook once more.

He wrote about me...

But what else is in it?

Did he write about his crime?