30.

Jimin's POV

Kim Taehyung.

You inferior man, yet you make me cheerier than superman.

Your golden orbs and masculine forms makes me so happy to be yours.

Everyone would say that our meeting is luck, I'd just say that we are awestruck.

Together we experience glee, so in that case, I must set you free.

Free from those tall concrete walls.

Free from metal clinging cuffs.

Free to be jubilee.

Today is the day that I rewrite the books.

Today I will march down to court, another lawyer at my service and we will preach the loudest pleas to set you free.

The fight for provocation defence must proceed because those who were provoked to commit crimes should be able to be proven.

Such in cases like Taehyung where physical abuse or family violence went on to begin with.

It can be proved through wounds of the victim or others, witnesses, and testimony through relationship with those affected.

It may let some murderers slip through, however if they have wounds, it should look as though the other person fought back, or as though the wound was self inflicted if they are a true murderer.

I am not saying murderers shouldn't be punished, just the time lessened due to the cause of their actions.

Let the defendants true stories be heard.

I will not fight for provocation into other crimes just yet, bringing it back completely would be a lot of work.

I just want to be a part of freeing my love.

I refuse to just have one or the other. It should not have to be a choice between Taehyung and Duri.

I am blessed to have Duri back in my life.

Living with my brother's family reunited us as a family, but mostly brought my niece back into my life.

She is a walking and talking blessing.

I was unfortunate to have lost two years of my nieces life, but I am excited to make up for the lost time.

I have managed to get a house not far away from where my brother lives.

It was not my original house, but this house is better than my old house.

It has more wooden old fashioned character, but also a wooden spring spa built into the backyard. 

The police just this week arrested a man that fit the description and drawing of Duri's crime which will commence soon.

It will put an answer behind what happened during the assault.

Now there is just one thing missing.

And that is Kim Taehyung.

It is not the same visiting him through glass and hearing his voice speak through an old fashioned cord phone.

He's still the same dashing man, just with a lot more facial hair due to the messy lifestyle of a prisoner.

But I want him in the real world, experiencing it all with me.

I need to remove the knife and heal the wound where Taehyung is at fault.

He is no heart stabber, he is a life protector, a provoked predator, and the sole person who protected the person he loved and cared for; his mumma. 

He is a survivor who battled the mighty man who he called his father.

He is... Just a normal man who protected and made a mistake.

Are mistakes not allowed to be forgiven?

Forgiveness wouldn't even exist without mistakes.

So why let his life go to waste when he was evoked?

So finally, let me ask you a couple questions, in which you have to decide...

Is Taehyung the Heart Stabber, or the Jury?

Or are there multiple heart stabbers because the innocent jury put a semi-innocent man in jail without hearing him out for any sort of provocation.

Who is innocent and who is really guilty in this story? How can you incriminate someone without knowing their full story? Individuals don't always know the full story so who's truth or opinion can you really trust? 

- The End -

It's completed ahhhhhh. What did ya think? Do yal want one more chapter where I do a bit about where Jimin either allows the provocation law or not as well as Taehyung re-entering the world when he's out of prison??? Oh and also more about Duri's true crime?

But make sure to add this book to your libraries if you enjoyed it, Or give it a shout out and give it some votes, would be really appreciated.

Thank you for taking time to read my book :)

I also have other books if you didn't know so feel free to check dem out.

Also just a last reminder to not publish my books on other platforms. My work is rights reserved to me, Busanmaid on Wattpad (my username), @loraslk. Thanks.

But all I have left to say is.... Till next time... Stay warm, healthy, safe and take care my lovelies... Byeeeee :)