17.

- News report -

Case where young girl was sexually harassed is well underway now.

From speaking to lawyers earlier there is an estimate that the decision will be made in the next couple of days after a couple more hearings.

The jury is randomly selected and have not had any problems with bias or information breaches thus far.

Stay tuned as the case details will be revealed shortly.

- End of News report -

Jimins POV

I stayed up all night, my mind was pondering Taehyung.

I can't get the look he had on his face out of my mind.

Nor the sound of disapproval he had in his tone.

Is it possible that Taehyung truly is deviant? Could my thoughts that a story may be behind his criminal record be untrue?

The next morning, I sat in Taehyung and I's cell alone still due to Lawyers and the Judge having a meeting on the case which meant I did not need to attend court today.

I sat on the basic chair that normally I see Taehyung sit at while trying to make out conversation's of random inmates in the distance.

However a male figure made it's way to the cell entrance.

"What are you doing nutsack?" I heard Jungkook greet as he entered the cell, wandering over to me.

"Are you reading Taehyungs diary!?" Jungkook gasped, seeing the note book on the desk that I sat in front of.

"No. God he would really be mad if I touched it." I responded.

"Well it's a good thing that I am not you." Jungkook cockily remarked, grabbing the notebook from the table, opening it to a random page.

"Jungkook!" I gasped as he sat up on the desk, dangling his legs just to the left side of where I sat.

(Author - For the purposes of this chapter, from here and below, any words put in italics except the end snip it of the chapter will be diary words)

"I saw the most dashing male today," Jungkook began making my heart begin to race.

"His blonde fluffy hair and plump red lips illumine his innocence. I'm captivated by the sight of the young male who stands in front of me showing no fear and no stresses considering he's rooming with a... Murderer."

"Okay stop." I whined grabbing the notebook from Jungkooks hands to put back on the table.

Jungkook groaned in disappointment.

"How sad, I was beginning to enjoy reading that diary entry." Jungkook complained.

Taehyungs writing does sound extremely captivating.

"I don't want to be reminded of him. It will lead my heart to still have hopes for him." I muttered.

Could it be unsafe if Taehyung comes back and does not like me anymore?