7.

Jimin's POV

I wandered back into Taehyung and I's cell when I finished eating.

I ate it all no matter how bad it looked considering I hadn't eaten today.

Taehyung was sitting in front of the desk beside our bunk bed as I walked inside.

I walked over to him quietly, noticing he hadn't seen me as he had his head down, his longer dark hair dangling in front of his eyes a bit.

My eyes cast over a book that he had in front of him on the desk and a pen that he held in his hand as it wrote over the blank pages.

A diary.

I decided I shouldn't read it because it seems to be a personal diary.

A small smile appeared on my lips as I quickly tapped both of my hands on the back of Taehyung's back.

My heart raced feeling Taehyung's back through only a white tank top as he had his orange overalls wrapped around his waist.

Taehyung quickly slapped his diary closed after jumping too my touch.

"Fuck, you scared the living shit out of me." Taehyung growled, not even looking back at me as he lay down over the desk, possibly attempting to hide his diary.

I giggled, not caring that I sounded possibly more feminine.

"Are you okay?" I asked him while patting his back.

"No. You're a fucking cunt for scaring me." Taehyung whined.

"Dick, I meant from your little snap at Jungkook." I muttered.

Taehyung looked up at me while he left his chest on the desk.

"Oh I'm fine. Why did he say something?" Taehyung asked, his eyes growing wide as though he was alerted.

"Not overly. He tried to tell me that I shouldn't trust you." I told him.

Taehyung scoffed, "He's more the one you shouldn't trust. But what a cheeky asshole. Don't believe him. I'm worth trusting." Taehyung replied while looking at me still.

His eyes were such a beautiful golden brown colour that I almost forgot to respond.

"I trust you until you betray my trust." I answered simply.

Taehyung nodded.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung pointed out, fully snapping me out of a daze.

"Sorry, I'm tired." I muttered a lie while shifting my eye contact onto the photo that was hanging above the desk.

"How long were you looking at me?" Taehyung suddenly stuttered.

"Wha- Only like a minute." I muttered.

"Not just then, I mean when you arrived? Like did you read what I was writing?" Taehyung asked me while cocking his eyebrow.

I shook my head.

"It felt wrong if I did. Even if I was curious." I hummed, looking back at Taehyung.

"Alright good. Don't touch it." Taehyung said sternly while sitting up right now.

"Unless I get bored." I added making Taehyung stand up instantly.

I gulped as Taehyung stood in front of me, centimeters from my face as I slowly looked up at him.

"Don't even think about touching it when you are bored. If you ever do, I will kill you for what you have read because all my personal shit is in that book," Taehyung started.