2.

Jimins POV

I said nothing as the criminal walked in front of me.

He looked me up and down, making butterflies grow in my stomach.

This male was extremely attractive!

His lips were a soft pink colour and his cheeks were slightly soft.

His jawline was perfect and his radiant golden eyes lingered on me.

Even his tall muscular build had me drooling over him.

"So what are you in here for?" The male spoke up.

Chills went down my spine hearing his deep husky voice.

My heart was pounding, but for two reasons:

1. Would he hurt me if he found out what my crime was?

2. Because his voice sent my heart spiralling out of control.

But how do I respond to his question?

I decided to stay silent while blankly watching the male in front of me.

"Aye cunt, you deaf or something?" The male spat taking a step closer to me.

I scrunched up my nose hearing the language he used after not responding.

His natural scent wafted my nostrils.

Even his breath tickled my forehead.

He looks absolutely delicious, smells decent for a prisoner and sounds like god blessed him with the sexiest voice that just pulls me in.

"Back." A police officer demanded while grabbing a hold of the male across from me's cuffs to pull him away from him.

His golden eyes shone upon me while he cocked his eyebrow.

"Well is he fucking deaf pig? Do we have deaf hoes in this fucking shit hole?" The male asked, turning to look at the police officer.

This time I decided to speak and answer him, "Why does it matter what I'm here for? We are in the same shit hole, same room, same rags, so why does it matter? And I am not deaf, just I have no interest in basing our greetings off a crime we may or may not have committed." I snickered.

The male looked back at me, glaring at me while comprehending my words.

"Alright then." He responded while leaning his back against the bunk bed ladder.

"Am I allowed to know your name short stuff?" He asked me, a small smirk appearing on his thin lips as he watched my reaction.

"Park Jimin, call me fucking short stuff and you will get it once they leave." I growled while shooting a harsh gaze on the male.

The male snorted.

"Kim Taehyung, and you'd be very mistaken to lay a hand on me. I'd like to see you try." He said while waving his eyebrows at me.

I grinded my teeth together while blankly watching him.

"Well, I'd say they will be fine together." One of the police officers muttered.

I gasped while looking at him in disbelief.

"Twat, you aren't getting a room to yourself in here, be grateful we put you with someone the same age as you. I suggest you both get yourselves cleaned up for your dinner." The other police officer said.

Then they both left the cell.

I watched as Taehyung walked over to the police officer behind the bars, allowing for his hands to stick between a wee opening to allow for them to take off his hand cuffs.