10.

Jimins POV

Jungkook stared at me as though he was in shock.

His brown doe eyes gazed up and down at me while my words rang alarm bells inside his head.

Only my attention focused elsewhere.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw Taehyung emerge from behind his shower curtain.

He wore the overalls with the arms tied around his waist, only his lower stomach slightly showed with a fine line of hair that led down, likely to his crotch.

He also wore a white singlet, only his veins were popping and his arms were bulging with muscles as he walked towards Jungkook and I while running a hand through his wet dark hair.

He looked absolutely like a snack right now, if only he was a female and we weren't in prison.

That way my mother would be more happy with my choice of a possible partner.

Only am I gay? Will I admit it to myself that I am?

How would I be viewed if I was gay?

Would I lose respect from people I care about?

I quickly dashed out of the wash room before Taehyung could approach us, leaving Jungkook behind with Taehyung.

God knows what he may tell Taehyung about me... I just pray he doesn't tell him what I'm here for.

I'd hate to have Taehyung turn on me.

Taehyung's POV

I wrapped my arm over Jungkook's shoulder while we watched Jimin disappear from the washroom.

I suppose it's not always me that Jungkook pisses off.

"What's wrong with goldilocks?" I questioned Jungkook, referring to Jimin.

"Probably can't handle me trying to demasculinize him. He even tried to do it to me." Jungkook stammered.

"Well... You'd be a pretty girl so he's right about teasing you." I snickered.

Jungkook does have gorgeous eyes with nice eyelashes. Even beautiful milky skin unlike my olive tanned skin.

"Oh fuck off Taehyung." Jungkook snapped, lightly punching my chest to force me to remove my arm from around his shoulders.

I chuckled.

"He didn't even say that though, he pointed out that I seem gay for trying to ask him if he's gay for your sake 'Romeo'." Jungkook huffed.

"Oh... Is he gay?" I asked eagerly.

"I- I don't know actually. If he is, he's had way more literacy lessons then I have because he conveyed it as a bad place to be gay in here. He almost spoke with experience of being gay but denied that it was only me seeing him as gay." Jungkook explained while turning to me.

"Interesting. His intellect is so attractive isn't it?" I hummed while thinking about Jimin sitting across from me in a pair of glasses, just while running his tongue across his plump pink bottom lip.

Fuck he'd look so good... I could devour him in seconds...

"Again, you're talking to a straight person about your crush on a guy. I can't relate." Jungkook snapped.

I rolled my eyes.

"Can't you pretend for once you are gay and have appreciation for an actually decent looking male." I whined.

Jungkook ignored me before questioning me, "Jimin dropped the soap and you took his actions for him. Why didn't you just move into Jimins cubicle so they thought you took advantage of him so that they wouldn't attempt to fuck either of you?" Jungkook asked.