11.

Taehyung's POV

"I'm looking at the most handsome guy I've ever seen..."

Jimin burst out laughing which caught me off guard at my confession.

"Damn, you almost had me fooled that you were being sincere." Jimin chuckled before moving away from me in the darkness.

He thinks I was joking?

"Haha, yeah fooled you." I muttered while feeling my face drop as my heart felt heavy.

"I must say, for a second it was kind of nice to hear though." I heard Jimin say quietly, almost as though he was hoping I wouldn't hear him.

Suddenly the lights flickered on and I saw Jimin sitting on his bed, scrunched up in the shape of a ball, closely leaning on the wall.

"I'm sorry, did I bring up some emotions from past partners or something?" I asked as I quickly walked over and sat down in front of Jimin.

He made eye contact with me before shaking his head.

"It's been a while since I was in a relationship," Jimin muttered, opening up.

"I dated a girl in high school but after touching her 'downstairs', it didn't feel right. Possibly I was still too young to understand what was going on but if I'd had sex with her that day, it would've been a mistake." Jimin said while scrunching up his nose.

He has experiences with a girl!

Is Jungkook right about him actually being straight?

But why didn't he enjoy his experiences with that girl? If he was a teenager, isn't that when he's starting to peak interest in attractions to other people?

"Interesting." I muttered.

"Do you have any weird experiences like that?" Jimin asked me, now folding his legs in a pretzel shape as he waited for my answer.

I bit my lip as my brain processed an answer.

I have an experience like it, but it is with a male from one of my very first experiences, but do I tell Jimin I'm gay?

I mean he probably should know if we are roommates.

"Yeah, I've had an experience like that." I muttered dryly.

"That's all you're going to say?" Jimin asked, making me look at him up and down, seeing his bossy side emerge once again.

"I just confessed something, are you uncomfortable saying your own experience?" Jimin questioned me.

I sighed.

"Actually, there's something you should probably know about me if we are going to get any closer while we are spending time here..." I muttered, knowing I may regret saying this to Jimin.

Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"I didn't tell you about my experience just before because it kind of was with a male." I honestly said.

"Does that mean you tried an experience with a male and didn't like it?" Jimin asked, only I noticed a hint of panic flash across his face.

"No, it was because we were both inexperienced. Jimin, I am actually gay," I stated making Jimin's eyes go wide.

I hope if Jimin is gay, he opens up to me about it soonly.

"I don't want you to treat me differently though, just I think you should probably know if we are in the same room because I am attracted to men." I confessed again.

"Wait... So what you said to me before was- was genuine?" Jimin gasped.

"Ah, yes, sort of." I muttered once I remembered I'd confessed that Jimin looked handsome.

"So you're attracted to me?" Jimin questioned again.

"Ahhh... Goodnight." I muttered as I quickly got up off Jimin's bunk bed and climbed up onto mine to get away from him.

"Yah, Tae! Taehyung!" Jimin whined while standing up.

I sighed while lying down as I saw Jimin stand up on his bed, hanging onto the barrier of my bunk bed, looking at me.

"You are attracted to me right?" Jimin pushed.

"This is embarrassing, I should've said nothing." I grumbled.

"Why? Are you not used to feeling shy?" Jimin teased, though I could see him smiling out of the corner of my eye.

"Yes, I am not. I have been here for some time Jimin-ah and I don't normally meet attractive men that are my age or exact type." I protested.

"Does that make you get nervous when I touch you?" Jimin asked before removing one of his hands from the bunk bed, placing it slowly on my stomach.

I could feel the butterflies swirling in my tummy as he walked his fingers up my chest.

I rolled my head to the side to look at him.

He had a big grin on his face.

"Are you purposely trying to tease me, Park Jimin?" I snickered.

He giggled, making my heart rate exhilarate.

It did feel good getting off my chest that Jimin is attractive, along with being able to act more myself rather than have to pretend to appear as straight and into girls as possible.

"Maybe." Jimin replied, his plump lips pushing out with his response.

God if only I could kiss those lips! It'd be the best day of my life...

"What if I was a rapist or something and you're touching my body?" I asked Jimin, knowing that he didn't know the truth as to why I am in prison.

"Are you?" Jimin asked, his hand freezing in its place for a second on my chest.

"No." I lightly chuckled as I looked at him.

"Then I shall continue." Jimin hummed.

It's funny though because I could have lied and said I wasn't a rapist, but actually I could have been and Jimin so easily believed my answer.

It's why I handed Jimin his soap earlier, because I'm worried about him.

He could be told there is candy in a prison cell, but easily go and take drugs.

"Well jokes on you because I'm actually enjoying it." I said, rolling my head back to look at the concrete ceiling as I smiled.

"Course you would, because you have a crush on me." Jimin chuckled.

"Yes, I do." I said tilting my head to look at Jimin again.

Only I caught a glimpse of his cheeks tinting red before he removed his hand from my body and moved down so he no longer stood on his bunk.

But why is he blushing?

Is he not straight with a child of his own?

The lights went off as I continued to lie on top of my bed, still processing everything.

Should I just ask Jimin?

"Jimin-ah." I muttered.

Only I didn't hear a response.

I decided I'd ask my question anyway.

"Are you straight? Do you have a child?" I asked, my voice smooth and soft, hoping not to scare him.

Only his response was light snores that left his soft bubblegum lips.

I guess I'm going to have to wait a bit longer for the answer that could potentially stab my heart...

Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns? Is Jimin straight? Any guesses what's gonna happen? Taehyung's truth is out... What about Jimin though, thinking he's gay, straight or somewhere in between??? Also soz, this chapters pretty average but it introduces Taehyung's feelings briefly to Jimin.

Feel free to comment, vote and add this book to your library/libraries if you are enjoying it.

Till next time... Stay warm, healthy, safe and take care my lovelies... Byeeeee :)