Epilogue 2.

Jimin's POV

I sat down in front of Taehyung, the plastic screen separating us as I picked up the telephone attached to the wall divider between me and the next visitor.

Taehyung beamed his charming smile at me as he spoke through the phone.

"Well? How'd your court actions go?" He demanded, a proud look shining on his face.

"We won, provocation will be applied to murder cases where harm can be proven or other evidence that resulted in the murder." I explained with a small smile.

"Woo! That is amazing babe... Why don't you look happy?" Taehyung asked, his smile fading as he looked back at me.

"I did all this hard work for you, to get you out sooner, but the new law will state that provocation can be used as a defence or reasoning from 2021." I said while pouting.

"So it can't help me?" Taehyung said, his eyebrows knitting together.

I nodded silently.

"They said there are massive sentences (like 20 years in prison) that people have in prison now, as well as people who murdered a good amount of people and it would back up the entire justice system if they were to appeal everyone's case. It seems unfair but in the ways of justice, everyone in here who has served has been found guilty. Plus the amount of money the government would need to compensate to those who are due to be free soon but could have had that applied to them would just be too much." I went on.

Taehyung nodded.

"But what if I appealed my case later this year, would it be applied?" He asked.

"No, it's just cases that are convicted in 2021 and onwards. I mean you could try anyways if you want and we could try to find a loophole but I don't think it would work with the date slotted in like that. Though it's down to the judges interpretation of the law I suppose." I muttered.

"Can you stop being such a big brain? So many of your words aren't making sense to me." Taehyung hummed.

I chuckled while sheepishly smiling.

"Well how's prison?" I asked, changing the subject.

"It's a prison so it's sucking all the time. The fucking wanker, Jungkook, he punched Jin yesterday so now Jungkook's being told off big time, visiting counsellors and he has to eat in his cell away from Jin right now. It's hectic!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yah, why did he hit Jin? He's really ruining his parole chances, let me tell you that." I remarked.

Taehyung nodded before speaking, "Jin cracked a joke about how Jungkook's been crying a bit recently, something like 'Stop crying like your child would, oh wait, you don't have a child anymore', so obviously you can see why Jungkook would get aggressive." Taehyung explained.

I nodded while scrunching up my nose.

"Yeah, not smart on Jin's behalf." I commented.

I watched as Taehyung looked backwards before back at me.

"Sorry baby, I have to go now, my time's up." Taehyung huffed.

"It's alright, take care and I'll visit you on Wednesday." I spoke softly.

"I love you." I hummed which made Taehyung gush.

"I love you too. Bye now." Taehyung said while removing the phone from his ear.

I waved as my way of saying goodbye.

I then placed my hand against the clear screen, Taehyung doing the same so that our hands met, only blocked by the divider.