9.

Jimin's POV

(Mature audiences do follow in this chapter, if you are uncomfortable just read a recap that I will put at the very end of this chapter so you don't hear any details, then skip to next chapter. I will also put in bold when the sexual mature scene is over for people who want to read for that section onward's.) - Just mentions of gay sex, not in detail. 

It is my last evening of the weekend before proceeding to my trial again.

I still don't understand why I need to be arrested and in prison honestly.

Why didn't they just put me on house arrest and make me stay at home?

I suppose it's possibly because they need to search my house for evidence but it's not fair on me being here.

Especially because I am about to shower with a bunch of prisoners under the second dangerous category in the prison.

"Oi, make sure you don't drop the soap." Jungkook teased while walking beside me, Taehyung on the opposite side of me.

Jungkook tapped my shoulder as I gulped with wide eyes as we walked into the prison wash rooms.

There were white brick stalls lining the walls, half were proper toilets and the rest were showers.

Every shower cubicle had two showers in it, making me panic at the thought of sharing a shower with a criminal.

"Basically you just pull the curtain closed while you are using it and by the end of the shower period, you should be done and open it, preferably dressed otherwise a pig will open it because they check no ones hurt themselves or worse." Taehyung explained to me.

However it annoyed me that there is a gap under the curtains so you can see peoples feet and how many people were in one cubicle.

Along with a gap at the bottom along the walls in between all of the cubicles so that the water all flooded into the same places, possibly so blood was visible for other inmates and the guards upon accidents.

"No one will bother me once I'm inside?" I asked.

"Nah, they may pop their head around and ask to join but usually people keep to themselves or shower with friends and what not." Taehyung explained, calming my nerves.

"Unless you drop the soap, then you become everyone's opportunity for sexual relief." Jungkook snorted while laughing.

"Shut it fuck face, you're going to make him nervous." Taehyung growled at Jungkook while we stood in front of three free cubicles.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before taking a step forward into a brick cubicle, closing the curtain for privacy.

A minute later, Jungkook placed his inmate orange overalls over the curtain to avoid it getting wet.

Taehyung and I then copied, going in our separate cubicles.

However Taehyung's lower breaths could be heard through the brick barrier, making my heart skip a beat as my hand fumbled for the metal shower tap.

I turned it on, sighing to feel lukewarm water, however I gratefully began washing my body with the provided soap.

I obviously scrubbed the soap between my hands before putting it elsewhere on my body because I definitely couldn't imagine what males have done to soaps in prison.

But time seemed to slow down as I looked down, watching the small bar of soap slip out of my hand and onto the white brick floor.

I could feel my heart rate exhilarating with nerves all of a sudden as I heard footsteps.