23.

~ News report ~

Case where young girl gets justice for being sexually harassed has its last hearing today before the juries contemplation.

Lawyers are working hard to provide evidence for the jury to sentence the girl's uncle.

The results of the case will be reported as soon as the decision is made.

~

Jimins POV

I sighed walking into court today.

Many thoughts ran through my mind.

Such as the fact the trial will be over soon.

This could either lead to me being with my boyfriend and then alone in jail, or only being able to visit my boyfriend but keep my family.

I hummed as I sat down at the brown table, letting the guards click my cuffs into the table.

"Is there any new evidence to be provided as a claim of guilt?" The judge asked.

"No your honour." Duri's lawyer replied.

"Is there any new evidence to be provided as a claim of innocence?" The judge asked my lawyer.

"Yes, your honour." My lawyer responded.

My eyes widened hearing her response.

I did not believe there was any more evidence to be provided because whenever there is new evidence my lawyer would speak through it with me if I would get questioned on the piece of evidence.

"Alright, proceed." I heard the judge announce.

I sat up right in my seat waiting for my lawyer to start speaking.

"Love is the reason behind actions. Love which can be behind Jimin's actions to Duri," My lawyer began.

"If you claim he is her uncle again it is not new evidence." Duri's lawyer said aloud.

"That is not the claim I am beginning to make, may I go on your honour?" My lawyer asked.

"Proceed." The judge said with a small nod.

"Park Jimin did not and would never have touched Park Duri due to his love actions being susceptible for the same gender, male." Her words began.

My eyes widened.

No! No this cannot be happening?

My lawyer is suggesting that I am gay to everyone in the court room!

I am not ready for my family to know.

For them to frown upon me for that.

Nor for the rest of the spectators!

Is this the reason my lawyer did not speak to me about bringing it up?

But how do they even know?

"Park Jimin is homosexual, he is intimately attracted to his sex, males, and because of this his actions towards miss Duri would not belong to a sexual nature." She responded.

"What!?" I heard my brother's voice in the distance making my throat go dry.

I bit my bottom lip, not looking in my brother's direction.

"My brother has only ever dated a woman! You are providing fake evidence!" I heard my brother snap.

I know he is protective of his daughter but I am his brother and the way he believes wholeheartedly that I did this crime is unbelievable.