26.

Jimin's POV.

I followed behind Taehyung as we entered the cafeteria, getting food before heading over to Jungkook with our food trays.

We sat down beside each other with Jungkook opposite us.

"You look fucking terrible." Jungkook stated while examining Taehyung's face; as he cried minutes ago.

"And you always look fucking terrible fuck face so why do you have to point it out?" Taehyung revoked back.

Jungkook's eyebrows knitted together, scowling.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked with some hesitation.

I ate a spoonful of peas and mashed potato while waiting for Taehyung to respond to Jungkook.

"Jimin's likely going to get out of prison tomorrow." Taehyung responded.

I reached my hand under the table while swallowing my mouthful, so that I could hold Taehyung's hand.

"Mhmm. Wait, did you break up with Taehyung!?" Jungkook asked quickly.

His eyes scowled in my direction.

Before I could even get a word in he continued speaking.

"I told you what I'd do to you if you hurt him and he's mother fucking hurt looking right now. I will squish you like an ant under my foot once I'm done eating you mother fucking cock sucker." Jungkook growled.

His eyes were wide and stared blankly at me while I just raised an eyebrow unamused.

"Shut the fuck up wanker. I didn't break up with him. Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean I'm going to stab his heart." I snickered back.

"Oh." He muttered.

"It's nice you care about me like that though." Taehyung muttered with a small chuckle.

Jungkook looked down, continuing to eat food because he realized he showed his friendly feelings towards Taehyung openly through his urge to protect him.

We all sat in silence eating for a minute or two before Jungkook spoke up.

"So you both will continue to date even if Jimin gets out?" Jungkook questioned.

I nodded and Taehyung hummed in response.

"Won't that be hard?" Jungkook asked.

"Not really, it's not like my family comes to visit me so on visiting hours, so Jimin can come pretty easily." Taehyung replied.

"But you won't be able to touch each other." Jungkook continued.

"Can you fucking shut your dumb fucking mouth, you're going to make it harder for both of us to deal with." I snapped at Jungkook.

He rolled his eyes before muttering, "Only because I am right."

"You did encourage us to date, remember?" Taehyung whined.

"Yeah and I discouraged Jimin and yall still decided to date so you can't pin blame on me." Jungkook huffed.

"It will be fine I'm sure. If not, we can date sometime once Taehyung is out of jail. There will be ways around it." I explained.

"Yeah but then we would need to break up for a bit." Taehyung whined from beside me.

"Which is why we aren't breaking up right now. Just calm down and Jungkook, stop putting negative thoughts in Taehyung's head." I demanded before turning to my meal.

The males around me were silent.

We all ate quietly, however the jail atmosphere did not fade.

For Jungkook and Taehyung, they may be used to prison talk and behaviour, but for me, it's still new.