Quotes

"Some things are better left unsaid, which I realize after I say them."

"You get that from your father."
- Sarah and Lizzy

"Look, my first crush was on Andrew Garfield, and my mom still won't let me live it down."

"You had a whole shrine in your room."

"That's not the point, Caroline."
- Sarah and Caroline

"Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid."
- Klaus and Sarah

"Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?"
- Sarah

"They're made to carry on the bloodline so it's not really surprising."
- Sarah

"No one in the history of torture's been tortured with torture like the torture you'll be tortured with."

"Pack it up Crowley."
- Klaus and Sarah

"It's in my DNA to protect you! Get your head out of your ass and let me do my job!"
- Sarah

"He's gone, mom. He left."

"I know, honey."
- Sarah

"Make a move against him and you'll wish it was the Devil instead of me."
- Sarah

"You're both sarcastic, brilliant, assholes, so I'm surprised you're not friends."
- Sarah

"Feed your own ego. I'm busy"
- Sarah to Kol

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you're an expert on my life and how I should live it. Please continue while I take notes."
- Sarah

"If I threw a stick, you'd leave, right?"
- Sarah to Matt

"You're about to meet the reason why my parents and I travel for holidays instead of having my family come."

"Come on, Love. It can't be that bad."

"It's pure chaos."
- Sarah and Klaus