Chapter 56: Last Hope (Season Finale)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that the fight that was continuing in the European Front, with the Greek Gods, Norse Gods, as well as Angels and Fallen Angels. The beast despite being a clone was easily overpowering them in a plethora of locations with relative ease, even after the Greek Gods join in to assist them in fighting the beast they are still unable to do anything, some evil dragons even head towards human populated cities and even start slaughtering the humans present, forcing the Norse, Fallen Angels and the Angels to send their forces to stop their slaughter, the numbers were already low because of the Beast's assault on Heaven and Grigori, despite this they were unable to make any progress, the beast having enough decided to unleash it's fire breath which nearly killed everyone present, but Great Red comes right on time and saves them, informing them about the situation at other places as well, he then asks the European Front to use their strongest attacks to create an opening in the core, which they do, then Great Red unleashes a fire breath strong enough to hold off it's regeneration, after which it charges at the beast clone at super sonic speeds, sends it flying and destroys the beast completely with it's stongest fire breath, defeating it with relative ease as well as destroying it's core, resulting in the European Front's victory. A similar situation was taking place in the American Front as well with the monsters fighting off against the beast clone part there along with evil dragons that were mass produced and corrupted souls as well. They were managing to hold them off for a while, with Gaster and Alphys creating a barrier that protected the weaker monsters and humans, with ease. The Hindu and the Celtic gods then join the fight to try and defeat the beast that is attacking the American Front, even with their combined efforts they were barely able to push through the beast, with the core being slightly damaged, which was regenerated after a while and the beast managed to cause massive casualties and property damage, that was when Gaster came up with a plan, he told the gods about this, the gods attacked with their strength along with the monsters to expose the core, he then went all out and summoned the hands to hold off the regenerating of the beast's outer husk asking the others to use their full power to destroy the core once and for all, even the monsters joined in and manage to completely destory the core, Gaster added the final touches and destroyed the entirety of the core, making the beast struggle with it's regeneration overwhelming the beast completely. The beast in America was defeated. However things in the Japanese Front were not looking too good, since the strongest clone part along with Apophis and a stronger Rizevim were attacking the area, there were heavy casualties because of the army with Youkai and Humans getting killed and massive property damage, that was when Baraquiel informed the situation much to the defenders happiness and the Khaos Brigade's anger. Baraquiel decides to hold of Rizevim preventing him from joining the brigade with Akeno tailing behind him, they fight where Rizevim makes the half breed fallen hallucinate, which was overwhelming and she saw Baraquiel as her enemy and attacked him, much to her shock and sadness and Rizevim's glee, Rizevim then heads behind her and taunts her.

Back with the others in the Japanese Front 

The strongest beast clone part and the evil dragon Apophis were continuing their rampage against the Japanese Front, Asriel was leading the charge against the beast, while the others were either holding off the evil dragon Apophis or trying to kill as many evil dragons or save the corrupted souls as possible, he knew that they will not be able to survive for much longer given that the beast is constantly regenerating anything that they throw at them, he gritted his teeth knowing that they will not survive for much longer. The beast then fires a blast towards the human populated cities.