Chapter 38: Sitri Vs Bael and an Unexpected Challenger

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Final Harem confirmed: Raynare, Asia, Kuroka, Rosswiese, Sona, Yasaka, Serafall

Previously we saw the aftermath of the battle where Issei ended up being knocked into a comatose state, where he was surrounded by the girls that loved him, after training relentlessly by the dragons during his comatose state, he wakes up and calls the girls, who all embrace him without hesitation, Issei embraces them and they share a moment together. That was when Yasaka comes in along with Kunou, on seeing her lover/father being woken up, even they lunge at him in a loving embrace, after having a moment together, Serafall confess her feelings to him and he accepts them without hesitation much to her happiness, Issei then asks where Asriel is to which he gets his answer as Asriel comes in the room, becoming a teenager along with his parents along with W. D. Gaster, Gaster explains how Asriel became a teenager to Issei, much to his surprise. Issei then wants to go out but is pinned by the girls along with his adoptive daughter who tell them he needs to rest. Issei tries to escape but a glare from them stops them, Issei then has a idea, he tells the girls that they all can enjoy going for a day to Disney World, since they defeated Gaia, and they needed to celebrate after all. Thankfully they all agree, Issei invites everyone to celebrate for the day. Meanwhile at the faction meeting headquarters, they all discuss what needs to be done next with the growing actions of the Khaos Brigade, they all knew that they needed to be dealt with immediately, so they all decide to form their own team in order to take them out once and for all, they name the team, Team Dxd, which would specialize in the taking out the Khaos Brigade once and for all, the leader was chosen to be Dulio Gesualdo, the wielder of the second strongest Longinus, Zenith Tempest, while the sub leaders were chosen to be Sun Wukong, the first generation monkey king and Issei Hyoudou, the wielder of the boosted gear, which all agree to it. Sirzechs and Azazel then go to inform the news to the team at Issei's place, where they all celebrate given that Issei has chosen to be the sub leader of Team Dxd. Two days after that it was announced that the finals will be taking place between the Sitri and Bael, in a week's time. The Sitri peerage train to fight against the Bael family. A week later, they all get ready to fight in the rating game, that was when an old enemy shows up, Riser Phenex, had come and he became a changed man, he was here to wish good luck to Sona Sitri and to talk with Issei Hyoudou, he then figures out that Issei does not love Rias, so why did he save her, Issei then explains that he hated arranged marriages, thus he helped her, Riser then figures out that Issei had committed a true reset, Issei decides to tell the truth, resulting in Riser being devastated, he then promises Issei that he will become a big brother Ravel can look upto and never let her follow the same path he once did, he then leaves to watch the match. After which Sona and her peerage head towards the stadium for the finals.

Sona along with her peerage can be seen heading towards the Agares Stadium for the final match against Saiaorg Bael, the crowd cheered as they began proceeding towards the main stadium, with each of them taking up one dome, they knew that they had to win the finals, if they needed to become the rating game champions if they wanted their dream to be complete. Sona wanted to open up a school for low class devils, in case they wanted to participate in the rating games, since they never had the privilege of doing so, they needed to win before it is too late. That was when the announcer spoke up, the announcer was the same as Naud Gaumin from the rating games between Bael and Gremory and Agares and Sitri.

Naud: Hello and welcome to the finals of the Rookies Four Rating game!!!!! The grand finale everyone has been waiting for between the heirs of the Bael and Sitri, Saiaorg and Sitri, let's give them a round of applause.