Chapter 5- The Date

Hello, my lovely readers..

As a new writer, it's very hard to earn readers' interest but I am very grateful to all the readers who are sticking to my book. I just crossed overall 100 readers but it's a big achievement for me. I am very grateful to the writer for her support

@ShobhanaSinha  it means a lot to me..

Without wasting any more time let's jump into the chapter.❤️

"The thing I want Mr. William is your daughter I really like her and I want to marry her"

"Alex smiled ear to ear like he really hit the jackpot. "Yes, Mr. Romano I am in favor of this marriage. My Ana is very lucky to have you"

"Wait Mr. William I never took Ana's name I am talking about Rose"

"I want to marry Rose"

"Bu..but Mr. Romano Rose is not compatible to be your wife and also she's just 19, you're way too older than her," Alex said

"First of all you are no one to tell me, Mr. William, if she's compatible for me or not, if I said I want her as my wife that means I only want her whether you approve or else I will call off the deal" Xavier growled angrily on Alex making him shiver in fear.

"N..No Mr. Romano I am in favor of this marriage I was talking about the age gap but it doesn't matter because you like her," Alex said while laughing showing his ugly yellow teeth and making Xavier look at him in disgust.

Little did they know someone was listening to their conversations with full rage and she is none other than Ana.

"N...No no no this can't be he can't marry that whore, he's mine just mine I'll not let this happen at cost" Ana mumbled while shaking her head furiously like a crazy person and immediately hiding behind the pillar when she heard footsteps..

Xavier and Alex came out from his study and went to their living room where everyone was present  except Ana and Rose

"Judy go and get Rose immediately," Alex said to Judy who was looking at them confusingly but still nodded and went upstairs to get Rose.

After a few minutes, Rose came along with Judy downstairs where everyone looked at her with disgust except one person who was looking at her intensely making her cheeks red in color by remembering the past events.

"I have to announce a very important thing to everyone so everyone listen carefully," Alex said and caught everyone's attention except one person who is still busy, staring at only one person.

"As everyone here knows Mr. Xavier had business relation with us but this business relationship is soon going to be a family relation," Alex said

"What are you talking about dad? we are not understanding anything" Justin said looking at her father confusingly..

"The thing is". Alex said and Xavier cut him between and said " I like Rose and I want to marry her" Xavier said blankly while looking, at Rose.

"Wh..What are talking about Mr. Romano i..i am not understanding anything" Rose said and panic is visible on her face.

"I would like to talk with Rose in person," Xavier said while looking at Rose whose face looked panic-struck and Alex who was glaring at Rose not to mess up anything and they went to the lawn of their house.

"Look Rose I know everything is happening very fast but I just want you to know that I really like you a lot from the moment I saw you I want to marry you. Can you please give this relation a chance". He said looking at Rose who was still looking at him while calculating everything in her mind.