Wait, what!?

⚠️triggers⚠️: none.

Word count: 1163

Thanks to the red room I've learned how to walk through halls without anyone noticing me. Well, thanks to all the missions I've had but the red room gave me them so it's basically because of the place I'm staying in right now. I quietly walk towards this huge room where all the files are in. I don't know if there are also some in a different place I suppose yes, maybe Dreykov has them also but this is the only place I know so this is where I'm getting them from.
Stop thinking so much Natasha! Just get them give this soldier what he needs take what you need and escape. Maybe before that I could cut Madame B's hair. That'd be funny, but no.
I snap out of my thoughts when I see this kind of big metal door. It's really big. I try to open it but it doesn't work. Awesome. Every time I tried to open it before it wasn't locked but of course now that I need it the most it is. Ughhh.
Not that it's a huge deal. I know I can get in easily. It just annoys me, you know?
Those people in here are smart, but I'm smarter. Sorry not sorry.
So I start thinking for a code and realize hmm maybe the is the foundation year of the red room!
And indeed, it was. What a dumb code. Anyway, yayyy, we're in!!! I'm feeling joy flood over me right now. I run inside the room and immediately start searching for our three folders. I manage to find mine and the one from the soldier. But in this drawer Alanna's is no where to be found. So I start searching in every other drawer, every corner but nothing. You know the joy I was talking about just a couple of minutes ago, well now it's like someone just ripped it away from me.
Every minute that passes makes me more anxious! What if someone realizes I'm here? What if I don't find Alanna's files? I have to find them! I can't leave this room without them....
I stand back up, lay the two folders that I just had in my hand on the table that's standing in the middle of the room and keep searching. Now more than before. And it doesn't take long until I realize that there's another drawer at the bottom of this table.
How could I not see it!? I open the drawer and yes, there are more folders.
I read the names and realize that there are some names of the girls I used to help in the ballet classes and everything including Alanna's.
Why did they put them in a different drawer I mean, it's not like there wasn't any space or something.... In fact there was too much space! There were even some drawers that weren't filled at all!
I take Alanna's folder and the other two too and without even thinking about anything, I leave the room as if no one was ever there.

***

"Finally! What took you so long?", the soldier asks me while sitting on my bed.
Who told him he was allowed to sit on my bed while I was gone!? I agreed on helping him and he agreed on helping me and everything but this here is getting too close for me.
Honestly, way too close.
I sit down next to him and give him his folder.
"Sorry, I had trouble finding Alanna's.", I tell him.
He nods.
"No problem."
I look at him then again at the folder and repeat this a couple of times.
"Come on, open it!"
"I'd like to have my privacy when I read it plus you held on your promise now I gotta hold on mine and I want to talk about the you know what.."
"Oh, ok..."
I get up and give him the sign to stand up and sit down on the chair next to my table. And so did I.
"Uhm, while you were gone I thought about how this was gonna work for you tomorrow and I came to just one idea. It's the only way you could escape.
So basically tomorrow will go like every other day. Training and all this. Then at night everything starts. You'll have to do everything as fast as possible because I'll make sure no one gets near to your room while you get the girl and put warmer clothes on her. Then I'm going to help you get out of here without anyone noticing. Once you're out I can't help you any more, you'll have to find a place to stay and try not to get found by the red room alright?"
Well, he really thought about this clearly...
"Thanks..."
"No problem."

***

*at night*

Natasha had done everything to fall asleep but she couldn't. It seemed impossible! She took a bath because she usually gets very tired after a bath at night. She also tried cleaning her room, even though it already was organized and guess what, that didn't work either.
Then when she didn't have anything more to do she thought that maybe if she just laid down the tiredness would come by itself. So there she was on her bed, her handcuffs already around her wrist, thinking what else she could do now.
She let out a sigh when she realized she hadn't read the files. She didn't really care about hers. She cared more about Alanna's.
Maybe I can find out more about her.
She thinks.
Natasha quickly grabbed the keys for the handcuffs from the table, opens them and walks towards the table, where the two files were laying on. Before taking Alanna's she took her's. Natasha was trying to convince herself that she didn't know why she took it. But deep inside she knew that it was because she had hopes that the files would have her real parents name written in. She opened it and read:

Name: Natalia Aliannova Romanova.

Birthday: 3rd December 1984

...

And all this stuff was written in there. She kept turning pages but there was nothing about her parents. Not a single word. As if they never existed.
The only thing's she saw were reports of all her 'missions'.
Disappointed she threw the folder on the table and took Alanna's.
Of course Natasha's was fuller with sheets. Makes sense because Alanna hadn't done as many missions as Natasha.
She looks at the very front of of the folder.

Alanna R. It says.

Natasha kept asking herself what the R stood for until she opened it. Then everything took a big turn.
Natasha kept re-reading what she had just read over and over again. She couldn't believe it. How the heck was this possible!?
She read it once again.

Name: Alanna Romanovna.

Romanovna!!!

And unlike in Natasha's file it also said who the parent is. Well the mother.

Mother: Natalia Romanovna.