Auntie Yelena

Yelena's pov

A kid. They're making me work with a kid now.
I look down at the young girl staring at me. Her curly  hair is up in a bun and she's wearing just the same clothes I'm wearing. She's really thin. Thinner than the other girls here. But it doesn't seem to bother Madame b, why does it have to bother me?
"You're gonna train together for today. Tomorrow's your mission.", Madame B tells us. She then turns around and leaves.
„So you're the little girl everyone's talking about?", I say and look at her. She rolls her eyes at me. "I can make you float if you want to."
Float? Really?
"Yeah I'd like to see that."
Suddenly the girl raises her hands and gives me a weird smirk. I know this smirk from somebody. The way she moves and talks even her smirk reminds me of only one person. Even though she doesn't really look like her, this girl reminds me of Natasha. I don't know why I'm getting this feeling, it's just there.
I look around and notice red next to me. It's surrounding me and I can't free myself from it.
It's like she's holding me, but she isn't. She's just moving her hands and this red thing is holding me really tight.
"Let go!", I say out of breath.
I fall. "Chill, I was just kidding."
She gives me her hand and helps me up. Her smile is soft, too soft for a girl from here.
I like her. She seems nice. „My aunt used to do this with me.", the girl started. „ I'm sorry I hurt you, I didn't mean to."
I rub my arm once again but then shake my head no."doesn't matter.", I affirm.
„So, where are we going?", she asks. "Budapest. We have to kill some traitor."
Her eyebrows rise. She didn't know she'd have to kill somebody? "Why are you looking at me like that?", I ask. "My mom told I'm never allowed to kill anybody."
Her mom is probably dead. Why would she still care so much about what she once said? "She's probably already gone, so just listen to what people here tell you."
"My mom's not dead, stupid.", she turns around and goes grab some water. "Instead, she's gonna get me out of here as soon as possible and revenge herself for all these people did to me here."
This girl dreams too much. But I'll let her do whatever she wants. She obviously still has hope and I don't wanted to be the one taking it away from her so I stay silent for a moment until she speaks up again.
"I haven't even asked you what your name is. Tell me blond woman, what is your name?", she lowers her voice in the last sentence.
Creepy.
"I'm Yelena. And you?"
"Alanna."

***

Alanna's pov

„Earth to Alanna!", I turn around to face Yelena.
„Yes I'm listening."
„Don't you want to eat something?"
I look at the food in front of me. I can't. Madame B wouldn't be proud of me if I ate. She always complained about the fact that I used to eat and weight more than the other girls so I just stopped eating so much. It's not like I don't eat anymore. Somedays I eat a little. Today just isn't one of them.
„I'm not hungry"
Lie. I am. I'm really hungry. But I can't eat. That would ruin everything.
„Are you sure?"
„Yes I am. Now please finish so we can get ready for the mission tomorrow."

***

Natasha's pov

„Yes Steve I'll take care of myself and yes I'll call you tomorrow.", I switch my phone to my left hand since the right one started sweating.
„I love you.", he says through the phone. I smile.
I wish he could be here with me. But it's better if we go different ways so that there's more chances of finding Alanna.
„I love you too."
„Alright, bye darling."
„Bye."
I lay my phone down next to me and keep watching my movie. Suddenly everything goes off.

***

Yelena
„So this is where we're gonna wait for the target.", I say preparing my weapons. „Here's what we're gonna do, I'm gonna try to kill her with this.", I point at my weapon. „If it doesn't work you'll have to help me. You know, with your red powers." 
Alanna just nods.
"Do we really have to kill her?", she then asks. I nod. "Wouldn't it be enough if we brought her to Dreykov?"
"No. She must die."

Alanna's pov

I roll my eyes at her statement. The fact that she might be my aunt makes me not want to be mad at her, but she is kind of making me mad right now.
Everything eventually happens. And the woman notices that we're after. I use my powers to try and get her. At the end we do get her.
Yelena kills her and before the woman dies she breaks a little glass bottle with something red in it.
Suddenly Yelena started being different.
More human.
She takes the knife she just used to kill the woman. I look at her in disbelief as she stabs it into her leg to get something out of it. It was little and blinking red. And in no time, it was broken. She stepped on it multiple times. And then she came to me.
"Here." She says. "Do the same."
I don't wanna do the same. "Why?", I whisper. "Otherwise Dreykov will find you."
I nod. I still don't want to do it. But I'd much rather get something out of my leg than go back to this hell.  With my hands full of blood, I get the chip out of my leg. Tears streaming down my face because of how hurtful it is. As soon as I'm done she takes a piece of cloth out of her bag. She ties it around my wound and takes my hand.
"Good.", she says. She looks at her hand, where she's holding a lot of these little red glass bottles. "Now we need to send these to somebody."